4 basic questions answered about reverse mortgagesRead More
A reverse mortgage is a loan that allows individuals older than 62 to improve their financial well-being. They can convert part of their home equity into lump sum cash, fixed monthly payments, or line of credit, according to their preference. The money can be used to pay for medical bills, in emergencies, or to pay off a mortgage. Here’s what you should know about reverse mortgages in case you’re looking for one.
How much can you borrow?
For reverse mortgages, the loan amount can’t exceed the value of the property against which it is borrowed. Federal regulations require lenders to ensure that the loan amount doesn’t exceed the value of the house by structuring the transactions accordingly. Additionally, these regulations state that the owner/borrower is not liable to pay off the balance amount in case it exceeds the property value.
How are reverse mortgages paid for?
A reverse mortgage is payable when the borrower sells the house, relocates permanently, or dies. Unlike forward mortgages, reverse mortgages don’t need the borrower to make any monthly payments. They are only liable to pay interest on the money received, which is rolled back into the loan balance. While the owner gets to keep the title to the home, their home equity reduces over the loan tenure.
Who can take a reverse mortgage?
This type of loan is ideal for seniors and retirees whose net worth comes mostly from the value of their home. Seniors who don’t qualify for a home equity loan or can’t refinance due to limited cash flow or poor credit can opt for reverse mortgages. Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) for purchase is a reverse mortgage that allows seniors to buy another property. That said, it is complex, and you should study the risk factors before getting one.
What are the risks associated with reverse mortgages?
Reverse mortgage scams are not unheard of. Unreputable vendors could offer to help seniors secure reverse mortgages by undertaking house repairs. They don’t provide quality results and get away with the homeowner’s money instead. For spouses living together in a home with only one spouse named as a borrower on a reverse mortgage, the other spouse can lose the home if the borrowing spouse dies first. Besides, reverse mortgage lenders charge fees and closing costs and may also charge mortgage insurance premiums for federally-insured HECMs.
Know More about Special Offers On TrampolinesRead More
A trampoline is a strong, taut stretch of cloth suspended within a strong frame using springs. People bounce on it for competitive and recreational purposes. They come in various sizes and for different age groups. This article lets you know about the different brands and their offers on trampolines.
Springfree 13ft Trampoline
SpringFree’s revolutionary design has managed to reduce 90% of trampoline-related injuries.
- They use flexible rods instead of springs that go beneath the jumping surface
- SoftEdge mats are 30 times more shock proof than pads and therefore eliminate hard edges in the jumping surface area
- The frame is placed beneath the jumping surface, therefore, it’s not possible to fall on
- FlexiNet safety enclosure ensures the safety of the children and avoids the risks of falling to the ground
- The size of the mat I’d 13’x13’ ft with a surface area of 155 sq. ft
- Springfree deal price is set at $2,349
Pure Fun Dura-Bounce, a 12 Feet Trampoline & Enclosure is a top class round trampoline that delivers the ultimate fun and gives a perfect bounce with a smooth landing.
- It’s 72 galvanized spring helps you jump higher and have more fun
- Its steel frame is rust resistant and galvanized which gives a sturdiness to the entire structure
- It’s UV resistant polypropylene jumping mat offers durability
- The entrance to the enclosure is secured with zipper and buckle for ensured closure and added safety
- The entire enclosure is ASTM approved and TUV/GS Quality & Safety certified, and requires minimal assembly
- Trampoline USA deal price is set at $399.99
AlleyOOP DoubleBounceTM 14′ trampoline provides double the fun and doubles the safety while reducing the risk of injury with a 50% softer landing than other trampolines while offering a super-springy bounce.
- AlleyOOP’s PianoSprings provides the best and highest bounce. Each spring is engineered for optimal bounce and durability while giving soft landings
- Its AirShock Technology provides the smoothest rebound if multiple jumpers are bouncing
- The padding around the frame is of professional gym-quality that thoroughly covers the trampoline frame and springs in high-density foam and fabric
- It protects jumpers from touching springs, falling between them, or impacting the frame
- A second heavy-duty frame and mat are set 8” below the jumping surface that creates a superstructure which makes a shock-absorbing zone between the mats
- JumpSport deal price is set at $2,099
- Bellicon’s custom-formulated, low-impact bungee suspension system optimizes your workouts, giving you the best muscle-toning, core-strengthening, cardio-pumping workout
- Based on your customized selection the approximate price of Bellicon is $459.00
Laptops and computers
Here’s What You Need to Know about the New Macbook ProRead More
Apple always ensures to put the best of their power, efficiency, and technical know-how in a MacBook Pro. It has the best of every feature, and the most recent MacBook Pro stands strong against its competitors. Mentioned below are some of the features that make this laptop a great buy.
Available in a 13-inch and a 15-inch variant, the latest MacBook Pro is accompanied with Retina Display and with a native resolution of 2560×1600. The 227 pixels-per-inch (PPI) makes the display even better and the support of a million colors ensures that your virtual world looks as real as ever.
The processor has been chosen with the utmost care. The 13-inch model without the touch bar comes with a 2.3 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor and also a turbo boost of up to 3.6 GHz. The eDRAM capacitated to 64MB makes your laptop experience even better. The best part is that the above tech specs are limited only to the most basic offering of the latest MacBook Pro. It just keeps getting better with the newer variants.
What makes it a great buy
In our opinion, the biggest reason why the recent MacBook Pro series stands out is that of the variants it offers. There is a model fitted to your requirements. If you are looking for affordability, you can choose the one without the touch bar. If you are looking for a higher memory, you can choose the one with the highest storage variant. Also, the touch bar pretty much speaks for itself!
It is also crucial to understand that even though the pricing may seem high as compared to its counterparts in the market, it is pretty much the best that Apple offers to you for its brand value and for the features.
The 13-inch variant without the touch bar is available at a price of around $1299 for the 128GB storage while the 256GB variant is priced at around $1500. Additionally, the touch bar and touch ID 2.3 GHz quad-core processor model comes at a price of around $1799. The 15-inch variant with 2.2 GHz processor and 256GB of storage is priced at around $2,399 while the 512GB storage is priced at around $2,799.
All in all, the latest MacBook Pro is perfect for all your requirements and indeed is the among the best laptops to choose from.