4 popular eBooks for avid readers
When it comes to eBooks readers and accessories, they offer a good advantage when compared with other portable smart devices such as smartphones and laptops and even tablets. eBook readers have an advantage that their screens are designed for extended reading as they resist the glare of the sunlight, thus causing less strain to the eyes.
They are more advantageous when compared with other portable devices as they are much lighter, cheaper and even have greater battery life.
So, if you have decided on buying eBooks and accessories for yourself, go through some of the popular eBook readers and accessories mentioned below for an exclusive reading experience
Budget eBook reader – Amazon Kindle White
A one-time full battery charge on an Amazon Kindle white lasts for more than eight weeks. Amazon’s flagship kindle paperwhite matches its counterpart in terms of resolution which is nearly 330 ppi. The black body and white screen provides a crisper display when compared with its previous iterations. With its 4 built-in LED lights, the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite is best for late night reads. There is no microSD slot which could be a drawback of the eBook reader. It comes with 4GB memory of internal storage which is enough for 1000’s of books.
Available at nearly $250, the new kindle Oasis comes with an ergonomic design. The eBook reader has got dedicated buttons for turning pages and backlights for reading comfortably in the dark without getting much of eyestrain. It has a slimmest design of 13” and still manages to feel sturdy. It makes your hand reading much convenient as the screen size is not more than 7” and has a display of 330 ppi. It weighs around 5 ounces and has an IP rating of IPX8 that can withstand remaining in water for at least an hour. With just 30 minutes of charging per day, the Amazon Oasis can last for up to 8 weeks. It has 8GB of internal memory with a Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity.
Amazon Fire 7 tablet
eBook readers and accessories manufacturers are offering devices that are more than just eBook readers. The Amazon’s fire 7 tablet is one such device that is more than just an electronic reader. It’s a full-fledged tablet that is powered with Alexa, an intelligent personal assistant developed by Amazon. The Fire 7 tablet comes with a 7-inch 1024 x 600 IPS display that has high contrast. Its vivid colors and display makes reading for hours comfortable and relaxing. With its Fire OS, the eBook reader automatically optimizes the backlight for a better reading experience even in dim lights. You can link your personal account on Amazon with that of your family member’s account and share books conveniently. By paying $30 more, you can upgrade your tablet with a larger reading screen and four more hours.
Kobo Glo HD
Kobo is an eBook reader and accessories manufacturing company based in Canada. They are known for the most versatile editions of eBook readers. Talking about the new Kobo Glo HD, the eBook reader comes with a 6” screen with a screen output of 330 ppi. It still manages to squeeze in 1448 x 1072 worth of screen resolution. With 4GB of internal memory, it manages to store a behemoth number of books. It weighs around 12 ounces and a battery life that lasts for up to 12 weeks on a single charge. The Kobo Glo HD supports up to 14 types of different reading formats including its own proprietary format. It features a perforated silicon backside that gives the reader a comfortable grip.
Different Styles And Materials Of Outdoor Furniture That You Should KnowRead more
The modern houses require an elegant patio that can exude eloquence in terms of adding beauty to the entire home environment. The interior decorators have come up with several styles that can do justice to the expansion of the living room. Moreover, they have been able to find sturdy and firm materials that can long last during bad weather conditions.
Classic patio style
The classic outlook can fall behind any style in the era. Generally decorated with heavyweight pieces of furniture made of wood, the style remains ageless always. The small amount of mix-up with cushions and pillows on the wooden seating arrangement can complement the outlook of the house. In addition to the context, the teak outdoor furniture is durable even in the stormy summer nights.
Information on teak
This is known to be one of the strongest wooden materials that are proven to remain intact even in the adverse natural conditions. There is no doubt that teak makes the ideal choice for the outdoor furniture as the pieces of patio furniture do not even require frequent maintenance.
- Extracted from the teak oil, natural teak is efficient for insect and weather resistant. Additionally, fungal decay cannot do much harm to the furniture.
- Generally, the pieces of furniture are seen to turn gray because of the continuous exposure to the sunlight; however, teak does not show any sign of graying even after 50 years.
- Tectona grandis is mainly found in Indonesia and the renowned furniture manufacturers choose to work with this teak because of its premium quality and durability. This is considered to be the most durable and costliest wood to be ever used in the patio furniture for your outdoor space.
- However, the manufacturers may often fool you by making false promises of giving out real teak furniture. The wood may not be Tectona Grandis which can lead you to face monetary loss. If you are looking for buying teak furniture sets, you can visit Amazon to check out the enticing collection from the renowned manufacturers including wholesale teak.
As the name suggests, this style is completely decorated with natural components for catering to the user’s love for outdoor. Apart from teak, Brazilian cherry, Jarrah, and mahogany are other popular wooden materials that are used for making the beautiful pieces of outdoor furniture for the patio area.
This is one of the instances of dense wood that is evidently seen in South America. The longevity and durability have made the material popular in the market as well. Lasting for a long period in the outdoor environment, this can be ideal for the patio furniture.
- As teak is prohibited to some extent and expensive compared to any other wooden material, Brazilian cherry can be a popular substitute for it. Moreover, it can surpass sturdiness of teak and the quality of being water resistant.
- The natural deep red color of the material can add life to the entire outdoor environment. However, you should keep in mind that if the material is left oiled or unfinished for a long period, it can start showing grey or silvery patches.
- Painting is required over the wood as the painting has the ability to offer extra protective layer to fight against the strong UV rays and moisture.
How to take care of wooden furniture
Proper maintenance is required for the wooden outdoor furniture unlike the pieces of patio furniture made of aluminum. If you want to retain the natural wood color, you can put on sealers and oils to cover it up. In order to get rid of stickiness or gumminess, you should proper measures because this can lead to fungal decay.
- You can clean the furniture with a soft bristle brush and mild dishwashing component. Add water and little bit of bleach to get the best the results.
- Cleaning should be done with the products that are made for the outdoor furniture and not for the indoor furniture. This will help the patio or the backyard area beautiful and clean.
- Repainting is needed in every few years for protecting against graying and deterioration of quality.
3 well-known email marketing toolsRead more
Email marketing has become an essential part of a business’s digital marketing campaign. Unlike social media marketing, email marketing allows a business to lend a personal touch in its communication to the potential or the existing customers. Email marketing tools help a business send out autoresponders and newsletters to their subscribers and customers. Below are some of the most-used email marketing tools available online right now.
This is one of the easiest email marketing tools. The user interface (UI) is well designed, and it can be easily used by beginners to build a good email marketing campaign. One of the significant features of this tool is that it offers a 100% free account. Another significant feature is that MailChimp can be integrated with other marketing tools and social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, Hubspot, and so on. MailChimp allows you to send autoresponders and newsletters to your clients and customers. It has two payment plans—monthly subscriptions and pay-as-you-go plans.
With monthly subscriptions starting at around $9, ActiveCampaign is one of the most affordable email marketing tools. It is rich with features and has a customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage leads and automation tools to turn the leads into customers. With ActiveCampaign, you can automatically create a targeted campaign based upon consumer behavior. The automation tools let you send pre-built, as well as conditional content emails to consumers and subscribers. This email marketing tool has a Zapier integration that allows you to connect the tool to other services like Salesforce, QuoteRoller, LeadFormly, Xero, Acuity Scheduling, Calendly, GotoWebinar, and Evernote.
Affordability and ease-of-use are two of the most notable features of this email marketing tool. While other services may charge more as your list of subscribers grow, GetResponse is known to keep subscription charges stable irrespective of the size of the list. With more than 500 well-designed email templates, GetResponse makes it easy to create newsletter and autoresponders, whether you are an expert or novice. These templates have been designed to be compatible also with mobile devices. One of the most significant features of GetResponse is the application program interface (API) that allows you to perform the custom integration. This is in addition to the off-the-shelf integration available with Salesforce, WordPress, Zendesk, Shopify, and PayPal.