Finding a good Android phone at a reasonable price is a difficult task. There are many options available in the market that may confuse you. To help you in your decision, here are five LG Android phones priced under USD 60.
- LG Risio: LG Risio is a 4G LTE-enabled mobile phone. The phone offers an efficient performance due to its Quad-Core processor. It has a crisp 4.5-inch display. It has a 5MP rear camera equipped with flash and HD video recording capability. It also has some unique LG features like Gesture shot, KnockOn, and QuickMemo+ among others. This LG Android mobile price is around USD 59.
- LG Logos: LG Logos is a powerful model. It is gently curved for a comfortable user experience. The phone has a 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor and a 5MP camera. It has a unique feature of a customizable keyboard that lets you change the height and layout of the keypad to suit your thumb size. This LG Android mobile phone’s price is around USD 59.
- LG Transpyre: This phone has a 4.5-inch display. It operates on Android 4.4 KitKat along with Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor. It has an internal memory capacity of 8GB. Other specifications of the phone include a 2,100 mAh battery, 5MP rear camera, and 1.3MP front camera. This LG Android mobile phone’s price is around USD 58.
- LG Enlighten: With a 3.2-inch display and a 3.2MP camera, this phone is priced at around USD 50. The phone operates on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and runs on an 800 MHz processor. It is a 3G-enabled CDMA phone. The phone offers seven customizable home screen and shortcut options to use apps. Some other features of the phone include e-mail, messaging, and easy navigation.
- LG Volt: LG Volt comes with a 4.7-inch QHD display that is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. The phone has an 8MP rear camera. It operates on Android 4.4 KitKat and supports features like Bluetooth, GPS, and Wi-Fi. This LG Android mobile phone’s price is around USD 52 when bought along with the service of Boost Mobile.
3 things to know before dating a friendRead more
Friendship and dating are both beautiful experiences by themselves but sometimes, the line between them may begin to blur. Friends tend to spend a lot of time together everyday, care for each other immensely and share even their darkest secrets. All these factors certainly build a strong foundation for something more. Dating a friend may be commonly viewed as a step that is sure to ruin a special bond, but it can also prove to be the best relationship. If you think that your friend is everything you are looking for in a lover and the chemistry could be perfect, here are some things to know before you take the plunge.
Address the expectations – The expectations from a friend and a romantic partner are poles apart. It would serve well to have a straight-up conversation about what you seek through this relationship, whether it is emotional or in a more general aspect. It is extremely natural for expectations to change when the type of relationship changes but be mindful of keeping it real. Remember, every game calls for a change in the rules and it always takes time to adapt.
Mutual friends cannot have a huge say – A new relationship can be exciting and who does not love to turn to good friends and let them know the details. However, it is better to keep your mutual friends out of it and confide in friends who do not personally know your partner. Mutual friends can be biased and despite well-meaning intentions, can possibly derail the relationship. Dating is between two people and should not really be a topic of conversation when out and about.
Take it easy – Dating does not mean you have to rush through stages and have it perfect immediately. Initially, there may be a lot of awkwardness and things can seem extremely uncomfortable. It is important to establish a strong emotional connection, and this can take a while. The key is to treat this path with caution while gently easing the way through.
Dating a friend can eliminate the stage where you initially get to know your partner, but that does not mean that it is going to be rainbows all the way. A person will be different as a friend and a partner. Keep in mind that while you may lose on the honeymoon phase this could be one of the best relationships in store for you. No person is perfect, and every relationship needs effort. There is no shortcut to making this work.
Know all about payroll software for small businessesRead more
The payroll software market is a vast ocean to navigate through and get to one’s destination. There are dispensations that meet the bare bone essentials to highly complicated that look after not only the employee payroll but also EPR and HR functions. A company employing less than 50 persons is categorized as small and 50 to 1,000 is considered as medium and anything above 1,000 is big. The requirements of payroll software are different for each group. The selection of a payroll software depends on the businesses and their ambition to grow. One that wants to grow would be well advised to go for software that is capable of being upgraded to the increased needs as the company grows.
The accounts payable software for small business are packages that are required by those who are setting up a business and their requirements are just to pay salaries and comply with the statutory requirements of taxes and employee benefits. The software needs to calculate the various tax burdens and not go as far as paying them. Another consumer segment for this type is online platforms and small enterprises who serve a group of small businesses who outsource their payroll work which includes making other statutory statements like taxes. Employee payroll software also falls into this category. These are ideal for those self-employed or the under employed or other groups who make just the payroll for small establishments. Depending on the requirements, the payroll process involves computing the salaries, their savings under 402k and outside of it, and directly depositing the salaries directly into the bank account of the individual employee.
One of the well-known packages is Intuit Payroll base model. Employee payroll software calculates the payroll and taxes but stops short of paying them instantly, and they have higher level packages also. Most of these are given on a monthly retainer and there is a small additional charge per employee per month. QuickBooks Online Payroll is a popular online payroll software solution. It is used for inventory management, generating invoices and the like besides making payrolls. OnPay meets the bare payroll necessities. It is very popular among small businesses.