5 popular free and paid stock photo websites
Stock photography has gained popularity over the last few years since it is more economical to pay for photos which have already been taken rather than arrange for a complete photo shoot. Professional photographers, across borders, click images based on specific client briefs and album requirements which are then posted online for the user to purchase or even download for free.
Stock agencies have compilations of stock camera and photos sold by professional photographers which can be used for the print and digital medium, as per the client’s request. The client will pay for usage rights of the picture which will again differ on the medium of publishing within the copyright terms and conditions.
Camera and photo shots available with stock photo agencies are great compilations. Here are five of the best stock photo agencies to purchase premium clicks:
- When it comes to offering different pricing options, Depositphotos is the best choice.
- Pricing packs include on-demand downloads, photos which are available for monthly downloads and daily downloads depending on your needs for camera and photo stock essentials.
- The plans are not very pricey, and the fact that these plans are flexible with a vast collection of over 49 million stock images with Depositphotos makes this agency a real favorite.
- For people who are active in the creative cloud, Adobe Stock is the preferred option for downloading and purchasing stock camera and photo shots.
- Users of Adobe software can browse through some of the best collections of high end and premium stock imaging.
- Adobe offers plans which allow you to buy a single image with full rights or download bulk images every month for a package price which will be very economical.
- Adobe stock images will be well suited to be used in various Adobe softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator among many others.
- The creative suite software allows you to search for images within, thus saving you time and efforts.
- iStockphoto by Getty images is another popular camera and photos stock agency, also being one of the oldest since the concept of stick photography was developed.
- A number of credit and subscriptions plans are offered to people who are in the business of buying and selling stock photos for commercial purposes over the digital medium.
- Millions of regular images are available for purchase through these subscription plans, but you can also request for unique images to registered members.
- A very popular and well-known stock camera and photo shots agency, which offers image credits and stock subscription offers to buyers.
- Shutterstock happens to house one of the largest collection of royalty-free stock images with over 84 million images in their inventory but offers a slightly higher pricing option when it comes to purchasing from these high-end images.
- Of the popular stock camera and photo shot agencies, Shutterstock’s pricing plans being on the higher end also offer flexible subscription plans tailor-made to your individual needs.
- One of the popular choices when it comes to artistic camera and photo stocks.
- For the past 15 years, this stock photo agency has been focusing on providing some of the best artistic and chic quality photo images.
- These images are very different from the ones you will find with stock photo agencies normally and come at premium pricing.
A few factors that have to be taken into account before you go camera and photo stock shopping include the type of subscription plan and its inherent terms and conditions, pricing options, download and usage policies for distribution across various mediums. Normally the subscription plans and monthly download packs will have different policies attached depending on the type of payment and intended usage of the images which is why every agency will have different terms and conditions.
3 easy-to-make flavored iced coffee recipes for a cool summerRead more
As soon as summer and spring descend, it’s time to whip up the seasonal beverages that will keep you cool. Iced tea and flavored iced coffee are two of the most popular beverages during this time; they give you your caffeine fix as well as a respite from the heat outside.
It’s true that your local barista or the popular coffee chain in the neighborhood will have some of the fanciest-looking flavored iced coffees in their menu, but when you break down the basics, most of these can be easily made at home. Whether you want a light vanilla-flavored iced coffee or something more dessert-like with a nice topping, you can try your hand at these delectable flavored iced coffee recipes at home:
- Vanilla-flavored iced coffee: This is one of the simplest flavored iced coffee recipes. For this, you will need a cup of ground coffee, 4 vanilla beans that are split lengthwise, a cup of milk, ¼ cup of sugar, and a few ice cubes. Mix the ground coffee with 4 cups of water. Cover it and let the coffee stand overnight or for 12 hours at room temperature. Mix the vanilla beans, sugar, and milk in a saucepan and let the mixture simmer over medium heat. Let it stand and steep for 20 minutes. Strain the coffee into a bowl through a fine-mesh sieve. Through a coffee filter, strain the coffee again into a large pitcher. Fill four tumblers with ice cubes, pour coffee till one inch of the rim, and then pour the vanilla-flavored milk.
- Chocolate-flavored iced coffee: This chocolate-flavored iced coffee has a sweetish taste to it. This recipe calls for a cup each of fat-free milk and boiling water, 4 teaspoons each of instant coffee granules, chocolate syrup, and sugar, 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a few ice cubes. Dissolve the coffee in the water in a large bowl. Add and stir well the rest of the ingredients. Serve this flavored coffee over the ice cubes. You can top it off with a couple of scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
- Thai iced coffee: Although the name has an exotic touch to it, this flavored iced coffee is quite easy to make. The ingredients required are a cup each of ground coffee and sweetened condensed milk and ¾ cup of milk. Make four cups of strong coffee by brewing the coffee in four cups of water in a coffee machine. Chill the brewed coffee in the refrigerator. Mix both the varieties of milk in a small bowl until a smooth consistency and chill the milk. While serving, pour the coffee in four tumblers filled with ice cubes and top them off with the chilled milk.
Five benefits of using rowing machinesRead more
More and more people are waking up to the importance of fitness in their daily routine because the obesity rate in the country is increasing alarmingly. Fitness no longer takes a backseat when it comes to healthy living, and the proof is in the number of people signing up for gym sessions. However, gyms have multiple types of fitness equipment that work on specific parts of the body. The rowing machine is one such piece of fitness equipment that burns more calories as compared to running or cycling.
Here are a few known benefits of using the rowing machine.
Cycling and running will boost your cardiovascular activity, but rowing is specifically designed to keep your heart and lungs healthy. The rowing action helps pump more blood and fresh oxygen throughout your body while simultaneously burning calories faster than what you can achieve with running or cycling.
Complete body workout
Rowing is an exercise that engages most of the muscle groups in the body. It is one of the few fitness equipment that works on the upper back, shoulder, chest, arm muscles, lower quadriceps, glutes, calves, and hamstrings at the same time.
If you are looking to prepare yourself for sporting and athletic events, a rowing machine will help you increase your stamina and endurance. Working out on this fitness equipment helps burn calories, builds muscle mass, and enhances your strength training.
A broad range of movements
Many fitness equipment limit your body’s motions, thereby failing to engage vital muscle groups. A rowing machine, however, has a broad range of movements that tone your muscles. Vigorous rowing not only strengthens the muscles but if done correctly, also enhance your form.
Better resistance training
Resistance training helps you increase your muscle mass, metabolic rate, improve insulin sensitivity, prevent weight gain, and increase bone mineral content. A rowing machine mimics the continuous pull-and-push motion of rowing to increase resistance in the workout. Thus, this fitness equipment aids in the overall development of your upper and lower body muscles.