5 popular free and paid stock photo websites
Stock photography has gained popularity over the last few years since it is more economical to pay for photos which have already been taken rather than arrange for a complete photo shoot. Professional photographers, across borders, click images based on specific client briefs and album requirements which are then posted online for the user to purchase or even download for free.
Stock agencies have compilations of stock camera and photos sold by professional photographers which can be used for the print and digital medium, as per the client’s request. The client will pay for usage rights of the picture which will again differ on the medium of publishing within the copyright terms and conditions.
Camera and photo shots available with stock photo agencies are great compilations. Here are five of the best stock photo agencies to purchase premium clicks:
- When it comes to offering different pricing options, Depositphotos is the best choice.
- Pricing packs include on-demand downloads, photos which are available for monthly downloads and daily downloads depending on your needs for camera and photo stock essentials.
- The plans are not very pricey, and the fact that these plans are flexible with a vast collection of over 49 million stock images with Depositphotos makes this agency a real favorite.
- For people who are active in the creative cloud, Adobe Stock is the preferred option for downloading and purchasing stock camera and photo shots.
- Users of Adobe software can browse through some of the best collections of high end and premium stock imaging.
- Adobe offers plans which allow you to buy a single image with full rights or download bulk images every month for a package price which will be very economical.
- Adobe stock images will be well suited to be used in various Adobe softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator among many others.
- The creative suite software allows you to search for images within, thus saving you time and efforts.
- iStockphoto by Getty images is another popular camera and photos stock agency, also being one of the oldest since the concept of stick photography was developed.
- A number of credit and subscriptions plans are offered to people who are in the business of buying and selling stock photos for commercial purposes over the digital medium.
- Millions of regular images are available for purchase through these subscription plans, but you can also request for unique images to registered members.
- A very popular and well-known stock camera and photo shots agency, which offers image credits and stock subscription offers to buyers.
- Shutterstock happens to house one of the largest collection of royalty-free stock images with over 84 million images in their inventory but offers a slightly higher pricing option when it comes to purchasing from these high-end images.
- Of the popular stock camera and photo shot agencies, Shutterstock’s pricing plans being on the higher end also offer flexible subscription plans tailor-made to your individual needs.
- One of the popular choices when it comes to artistic camera and photo stocks.
- For the past 15 years, this stock photo agency has been focusing on providing some of the best artistic and chic quality photo images.
- These images are very different from the ones you will find with stock photo agencies normally and come at premium pricing.
A few factors that have to be taken into account before you go camera and photo stock shopping include the type of subscription plan and its inherent terms and conditions, pricing options, download and usage policies for distribution across various mediums. Normally the subscription plans and monthly download packs will have different policies attached depending on the type of payment and intended usage of the images which is why every agency will have different terms and conditions.
How to select the best laptop for youRead more
If you look at the past 10 years, laptops have been growing in popularity in comparison with desktop computers. Several types of laptops are available in the market including nextbook laptops and it is your responsibility to choose the most suitable ones based on your needs. It has become really easy to identify a laptop that meets your needs.
The fundamental question must always be what are you searching for in a laptop? What type of device is good for you to purchase? Are you interested in playing games on the laptop? Do you want a device that offers a long battery life? Are you going to carry the laptop wherever you go? These are some of the questions that you need to find answers prior to buying a laptop.
Best devices for students
Generally speaking, students will be searching for laptops that are cheap and they also look for the one that offers good battery life. That is why most students prefer a nextbook laptops or mini-laptop. This is a very good option and the battery life of these devices is pretty high compared to other devices. These types of devices are highly portable as well. Several students search for a slightly oversized nextbook laptops and these products come with a larger CPU with increased power as well.
Best devices for travelers
Businesses travelers always look for a laptop that has adequate computing power and they also want a highly portable one. Another important aspect is that the laptop must be built into a sturdy case for protecting all your work documents. Compact products such as Panasonic laptops are a good option. 12 to 15 inch laptops are definitely a good option and you should not focus on the price too much. The focus should be on the quality of the device.
Best devices for the home users
Home users must be careful picking the right option that meets their own requirements. It can be something pretty similar to a desktop and 15 inch laptops are really popular for this category. There are plenty of options available in the market and you have to be really careful while making a choice.
Best devices for gamers
The quality and functionality of gaming laptops have increased considerably. Gamers are always searching for laptops that come with best processing power and they also give utmost preference to good graphics/video card. 15 inches to 17 inches are the most preferred choices and some people opt for bigger versions. Top brands offer high end gaming laptops and you can customize them according to your needs using the latest parts.
Your purpose must be given the top priority and the most suitable one must be selected after carefully considering all the options available in the market.
Five of the best senior cell phone plansRead more
All cell phone plans these days come with high-speed internet and unlimited minutes. Both of these may not really be useful to seniors.
They don’t let you browse use the internet or talk beyond a paltry limit. The best alternative, then, is to find senior citizen cell phone plans that are affordable, and suitable for your requirements. If you belong to the low-income category, you could get free cellphones for seniors under the Lifeline Assistance Program.
You have a variety of smartphone plans for seniors to choose from. Here are a few.
T-Mobile Pay As You Go: T-Mobile is one of the best cell phone service providers in the market. This carrier offers deals that suit everyone. Plus, they’ve also released mobile phone plans that are tailor-made for seniors. On the T-Mobile Pay As You Go plan, you have to pay a monthly fee of $3. You get either 30 minutes or 30 text messages in this plan. To avail this, you’ll need to have a compatible phone. Whether you bring your own phone or not, you will have to pay $20 for a sim starter kit. Also, there is no annual contract, no deposit, and no credit check.
AT&T GoPhone Daily: One of the most trusted brand across the US, AT&T has a very convenient plan for seniors who hardly need to make any calls. The name of the plan is AT&T GoPhone Daily. The best part is that you have to pay $2 per day of usage of incoming and outgoing calls. It means that you don’t have to pay anything on the days that you don’t use your phone. This is one of the best senior phone plans. If you are using the phone for the day you get unlimited minutes and texts. You don’t even have to pay an activation fee. If you already have a compatible phone you can get a sim for $4.99. However, if you are buying the sim online you’ll have to be careful as a $25 refill card may be added. Make sure to uncheck this item while making a purchase.
Republic Wireless 1GB: For seniors who use the internet often. Available at just $20 this plan gives you not only 1GB of data but also gives you unlimited minutes and texts and is one of the best phone plans for seniors. Republic Wireless is one of the newest service providers but has made a stand with offers such as this one. This plan has no contract but it is important to know that this is not a prepaid service.
T-Mobile monthly basic: Yet another plan from T-Mobile that is ideal for seniors. This plan is priced at $30 per month. You get 5GB of high-speed internet and you get 100 minutes and unlimited texts. If you can make do with just 100 minutes of talk time this is one of the most reasonable cell phone plans for seniors out there.
Greatcall WeTalk 200: Priced at $14.99, this plan gives you 200 minutes of talk time. It is important to note that you don’t get any texts or data.