People have the tendency to celebrate every occasion of their lives and food becomes an indispensable part of such a celebration. Be it your anniversary or your parents’ anniversary, or when you’re planning on proposing marriage to your girlfriend, you envision a fine dining restaurant and plan things meticulously. If you wish to experience the best of everything, then think of the best food you can lay your hands on.
To uncomplicate this task for you, here’s a list of some of the most expensive restaurants in the world, that would allow you to pamper yourself!
- SubliMotion, Spain- This is one of the most expensive restaurants in the world and is located in Ibiza! SubliMotion is a restaurant that guarantees you the finest dining experience since you would be shelling out a whopping 2,000$ per person. Their cuisine is known to be gastro-sensory and their sole purpose is to elicit various emotional experience through their food
- Kitcho, Japan – Located in Kyoto, Japan, Kitcho is a traditional kaiseki restaurant that treats its customer to its other-worldly dining ambiance. It is the perfect melange of tradition and the modern tastes and the award-winning chef, Kunio Tokuoka is the soul of the restaurant. Everything, right from the restaurant’s food to the dining experience is pristine, thus the 600$ per head!
- Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, Maldives – If unusual dining experiences allures you, then the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant has to be on your list. You would be dining under the Indian Ocean and would get to witness the majestic marine life, with beautiful sea creatures and vibrantly colored corals! Getting a reservation would not be an easy task as only 14 guests are allowed at a time. But if you are lucky enough to get a reservation, this would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. P.S, since you can’t spend 320$ per person every time!
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, London- The fiery chef has his own restaurant in London, and you know it would be something really enthralling and expensive as well. The three-course meal would tickle your taste buds and the dining experience would be something that you would vouch for!
- Masa, New York- Located in the heart of the New York, Masa, founded by renowned chef Masa Takayama, would bring the exotic feel of Japanese cuisine right to your table. You would be treated to the finest of the Japanese shibui at 450 $ per head!
Though these restaurants are very expensive, you owe yourself the right to indulge in such sorts of guilty pleasures at least once in a lifetime. So update your wishlist and go globe-trotting to these fine dining restaurants!
Stunning earrings collections at the Diamond Studs saleRead more
As Elizabeth Taylor once said, ‘Big girls need big diamonds.’ That women love diamonds is no secret and no woman would ever say no to a beautiful pair of diamond studded earrings. Especially, when it comes as a gift from someone special. If you are a man who believes it is better to have a single flawed diamond than a sack of perfect pebbles, then there are classic diamond studs for you too. You can choose from black, brown, blue or yellow diamonds to suit your individual taste and masculine look from the grand variety offered by Diamond Studs.
This online American jewelry store sells certified and sparkling diamonds with which you can create the most dazzling pair of diamond stud earrings. You can design the perfect diamond jewelry you desire from the remarkable collections on offer at their diamond studs earrings sale. Choose from a variety of shapes: Round, Princess, Cushion, Asscher, Emerald, Hearts and Arrows, Marquise, Oval, and Pear. Order special handcrafted diamond studs that are custom made in the country, and sign up for newsletters to receive discount coupons and special savings promotions. Believing in making shopping simple and seamless for customers, and reducing their costs and passing on the savings to their customers, Diamond Studs provides the best value for money for every style of diamond studs that they sell. So choose to spend your money wisely at their diamond stud earrings sale where all jewelry purchases are shipped with a Certificate of Authenticity. Whether you choose to set your diamond stud earrings in the 4 prong basket, 3 prong basket, bezel or dangle setting in 14k White, Yellow or Rose, or 18k White or Yellow or in Platinum metal, you can pick the diamond quality and size according to your taste and budget.
Though the brand provides a free 30-day return and free exchange policy on their diamond and gemstone purchases, the company is confident and ensures that customers are happy with their selection of jewelry. It might sound unbelievable but one of the best features of purchasing beautiful diamond studs from this brand is their lifetime upgrade offer that lets customers exchange their jewelry to a product of greater value any time.
So enjoy a safe shopping experience with Diamond Studs that includes insured shipping too, along with many other happy and satisfied customers.
Redefine Your Looks with Brand New Contact LensesRead more
Eyes are the reflection of your thoughts. So why hide your beautiful eyes behind those clumsy glasses? Replace your glasses with brand new contact lenses and redefine your looks.
Why choose contact lenses over spectacles?
Contact lenses are thin lenses placed on the surface of the eyeballs to enhance one’s vision. There are many reasons which may compel you to switch from specs to contact lenses; some of them are stated below.
Reasons that may compel you to switch your focus to contact lenses:
– These are rather more effective than spectacles
– These are comfortable for drivers or sportspersons
– You may wear sunglasses or goggles along with contact lenses
– You need not carry another pair of therapeutic glasses along with you
– Contact lenses don’t collect moisture from the air on their surface; therefore, you need not clean them every now and then
– Contact lenses help treat certain eye problems like keratoconus and aniseikonia more effectively
Classification of contact lenses
Contact lenses are classified into different categories according to their usage, material that they are made up of, durability and replacement. The types of lenses according to usage have been listed below:
Vision corrective contact lenses
The vision-oriented lenses are carved to correct the refractive error. The lenses are designed differently to correct different types of vision disabilities. For example, spherical lenses treat myopia and hypermetropia, toric lenses treat astigmatism, varifocal lenses treat presbyopia etc.
These lenses have multiple focal points and are apt to treat presbyopia. Hence, you need not carry two different pairs of glasses to treat near and far vision disability
These are single-vision contact lenses which are used as a treatment for eye disability. If one of your eyes possesses vision disability and the other one functions well, you may use these lenses. You may also use them in case one of your eyes possesses distance vision disability and the other one possesses near vision disability.
These lenses are carved with different focal lengths according to your eye, to deal effectively with your eyes.
These lenses are designed to treat color blindness. Though not much effective, these lenses help people suffering from color blindness in differentiating between the colors. These lenses are also effective for those suffering from night blindness.
When differentiating on the basis of material, there are basically 3 types of lenses, viz.
These lenses were earlier made out of plexiglass and were harmful as they didn’t allow oxygen passage to the cornea, leading to several other eye diseases. Later the lenses material was modified into rigid gas permeable lenses.
Made up of water containing plastic material, these lenses are easy to wear and remove. They adjust easily in your eyes and even allow oxygen passage.
These are not very common and have recently been manufactured. It comprises of a rigid lens on the surface of a soft lens. This gives you the comfort of the soft lens and benefits of the rigid lens.
Different lenses on the basis of durability and replacement
Highly durable lenses can be used for a longer period while less-durable lenses must not be used for longer time. Some lenses allow continuous wearing and can be worn for even a month. Others allow extended wearing and need to be removed every night before sleeping. These lenses are cleaned using a special type of solution and are kept in a lens case.
The lenses must also be replaced after a certain time, to avoid eye problems or eye infections. The daily disposable lenses are for one-time use and must be disposed of after one use. Weekly disposable lenses must be disposed of every week. In the same way, the monthly disposable and quarterly disposable lenses must be disposed of every month. The non-disposable lenses can be used for a year or 1.5 years but not more than that.
How to choose right contact lenses for yourself?
It is better to consult a good ophthalmologist before choosing any lens for yourself. In case, you are buying a lens just to enhance your style with different colored eye lenses, get the right size and shape of the lens. Focus on the quality of material and other important aspects so as to avoid any kind of damage to your eyes.