Discovery Plus is one of the largest streaming platforms that provide content across categories like business, food, paranormal, science, and history from all over the world. You can stream shows from various devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Microsoft Xbox One. Discovery Plus also offers subscriptions for all budgets, so there’s something for everyone. Read on to know the various plans.
- Free Trial
Are you unsure about whether or not you will enjoy Discovery Plus? No worries, you can simply try out their 7-day free trial. All you need to do is login and enter your personal and card details. If you enjoy the content and the platform, you can opt for one of the subscriptions mentioned below, or you can cancel the subscription before the last date of streaming.
- Subscription with Ads
Discovery Plus offers subscriptions for people of different budgets. If you do not want to spend too much, you can opt for the $4.99/month subscription. This will allow you to view all the content available on the platform, including new releases and originals. However, there’s a catch. This subscription comes with limited ads. That means that you will see advertisements along with your content. You can upgrade your plan or cancel it whenever you want.
- Subscription without Ads
If you dislike ads and have a decent budget, this subscription is ideal for you. It costs $6.99/month and includes everything that Discovery Plus has to offer, minus the ads. Moreover, you can change the subscription plan whenever you want to do so. Your subscription will be effective from the next date of billing. Moreover, your subscription will renew every month unless you cancel it.
- Free subscriptions with Verizon
Several Verizon users can now get free Discovery Plus subscriptions on their plans. “Do More Unlimited” and “Start Unlimited” plans offer a six-month free subscription with Discovery Plus. Similarly, “Get More Unlimited” and “Play More Unlimited” plans offer a one-year free subscription. People with both new and existing plans can access this offer. After their subscription ends, you will be billed $6.99/month.
- Subscription with Vodafone (UK specific)
Vodafone and Discovery Plus have partnered together to make their content available to Vodafone users in 12 markets. People with subscriptions to Vodafone TV, Fixed Broadband, and Mobile will benefit from this. People who have Sky Broadband’s connection (Sky Q Box only) can also access a 12-month free Discovery Plus trial.
Buying small kitchen appliances from CostcoRead more
Costco is a great place to buy appliances. They carry a good selection of electronics, home appliances, and kitchen gadgets. But is Costco the place to shop for small kitchen appliances when there are countless retail and web stores carrying the same products? Let us find out.
Costco is known for its discounts. The reason its customers pay for their annual membership is that shopping at Costco helps them save money. This is despite their membership payments, which can range from $55 to $110.
- If you want to buy new kitchen appliances, it can be worth your while to check the deals at Costco. Generally, Costco stores do not carry all the brands of electronics and appliances. But whatever they carry comes with great discount deals.
- If you have a brand in mind for your small kitchen appliance, Costco is probably the best place to buy it. For instance, if you wish to purchase a Costco Ninja blender, you can get this premium product at the lowest price possible in the market. To verify, you can compare the prices of your preferred brands at online and brick-and-mortar stores. Once you are sure that Costco offers the best prices on small kitchen appliances, you can benefit from the store’s discount deals.
Buying small kitchen appliances from Costco can mean benefiting from other offers and services also.
- Costco offers extended warranty on many appliances. So, if you purchase a Costco Ninja blender and there is an offer of extended warranty on it, you get extra peace of mind when using your appliance.
- At Costco, appliance shopping can be rewarding not only in terms of discounts but also satisfaction. There are trained and skilled salespeople at Costco stores to guide customers to make the best decisions about appliance purchases. After all, you don’t keep buying new kitchen appliance for the same application every few months until it has broken or stopped functioning properly. A good quality kitchen appliance can cost a lot of money. Therefore, it helps to get proper assistance from sales personnel at these stores. So, if you are buying a Costco Ninja blender, you can compare all models of Ninja blenders and also with other brands to make your buying choice. This way, you can easily see what you are paying for. For instance, you can confirm if the small jars with the blender is worth the product price or not.
- You can also easily avail appliance repair services at Costco. Members can avail discounts on repair parts and services. This is a major benefit of buying from Costco as repairs for kitchen appliances can often cost a great deal and, at times, not even worth it.
So, whether you are buying a small item like a Costco Ninja blender or a big kitchen appliance like a refrigerator, it can be beneficial for you to shop from a Costco warehouse.
Easy ways to keep your blood glucose in controlRead more
In order to lead a healthy life, it is essential that one must maintain a blood glucose level that is always in control. Blood glucose is a type of sugar that is essential to keep you body energetic; however, too much or too less can cause harm. High blood glucose comes with various threats attached to your kidneys, eyes, nerves, etc.
Keeping blood glucose levels consistent and in control can be a task, especially with the lifestyle changes that one goes through in today’s time. Hormonal changes in women too can cause glucose levels to fluctuate. Although appropriate medication and advice from your physician is essential, here are a few daily self-care steps that will contribute in keeping your glucose levels on par with your active lifestyle.
Follow a healthy diet plan – This is the most important factor that will impact the glucose levels in your body. As the old saying goes “You are what you eat,” it also implies to blood glucose control. Ensure that you eat all your meals on time. Many people are into the habit of skipping breakfast, this can only push your glucose levels to highs. Skipping a meal comes with the threat of your blood glucose falling lower too, especially if you under medication or take insulin injections.
Go easy on those carbs – Carbohydrates are condemned for being the food nutrient that affects blood glucose levels the most. It is necessary to limit the intake of food such as white rice, pumpkin, white bread, etc. that are very high in carbohydrates.
Regular Exercise – Exercising is crucial, it only aids in a better functioning of every organ of your body. Activities such as swimming, walking, cycling, etc. help your body to efficiently process food. Try to sneak in small walks wherever you can, maybe during the lunch break at office. Make exercise a part of your day, even if it means a few minutes.
Quality sleep is a must – Sleeping for fewer hours or disrupted and poor sleep patterns can do more harm than you can comprehend. Hormone functioning becomes poor and insulin sensitivity is decreased. Sleeping for enough hours is essential, but this does not account for over sleeping. Either ways, irregular sleeping patterns can affect the level of blood glucose in your body.
Boost drinking water levels – Say goodbye to unhealthy sugar loaded beverages and hello to plenty of drinking water. It is necessary to keep the body well hydrated, especially since the increased glucose causes frequent urination. Water aids in keeping your body well hydrated.