6 essential benefits of a GPS tracking system
GPS and Navigation tracking systems efficiently find out the exact location of your valuables, pets and sometimes even people! This might sound a bit odd, but people are tracking people through handheld devices like their smartphones through a variety of apps.
Private entities saw a massive potential for these GPS and navigation tracking systems which is why new ways of using this three-decade-old developed technology were found and made GPS tracking systems, a very popular choice for both personal and business uses.
But before we can find out the common uses of GPS and navigation systems, here are a few benefits of the technology:
- GPS tracking systems help reduce your operating costs with good fleet management and delivery system, due to accurate tracking.
- Real-time traffic data can be shared with the operating fleet from HQ so that they can avoid the rush hour traffic and take alternative routes for a speedy and efficient delivery.
- Advanced systems along with GPS and navigation tracking allow you to monitor your fleet’s fuel usage, help schedule maintenance tasks, among many others.
- Financial management is also easy with GPS systems installed since tracking inventory will no longer be a headache and can be done in real time.
- Inbound and outgoing inventory both can be tracked efficiently which makes it a lot easier for operations to manage schedules, plan and mobilize the task force accordingly.
- Keeping track of most things helps to get them done quickly and efficiently without spending too much money.
Some of the common uses of GPS tracking systems include:
Personal GPS and navigation devices: If you are a parent and are constantly worried about your child’s safety and whereabouts, why not give them a personal GPS tracker so that you will know exactly where your child is if he or she needs help or a ride home. Granted a phone call would also suffice. However, personal trackers come in handy when your phone battery has died as a backup option.
Delivery route planning: Commercial vehicles and businesses which are in the business of pickup and delivery will benefit highly from GPS and navigation technology. These trackers can be installed on every vehicle in your fleet to enable fleet tracking and find out exactly where your shipment is headed for the day. Routes can also be planned using these trackers to manage high priority pickups and deliveries effectively.
Save money on insurance: Vehicles which have GPS and navigation tracking systems installed will save their owners a good amount of money on insurance costs. GPS systems will increase the safety of drivers since the real-time location is transmitted back to headquarters so that assistance can be useful in time of need.
Track employees: GPS systems and navigation software can also be used to keep your drivers in check. These systems can be used to keep track of movements and activities during official driving hours.
Protect valuables: GPS and navigation tracking systems can be very creatively and successfully installed in your valuables to help track down in case of any theft. Business equipment can also be fitted with similar tracking systems to pinpoint the exact location of the equipments.
Customer benefits: GPS systems will enable your customers to track their packages and deliveries will also increase faith in your brand. Customers will have real-time information about their products, track movements, to find out any delays and expected delivery schedules. This system is being employed by major consumer goods corporations who are in the business of e-commerce, buying and selling of goods electronically. Right from the time and date the order has been placed to its final delivery, everything can be tracked.
Buying small kitchen appliances from CostcoRead more
Costco is a great place to buy appliances. They carry a good selection of electronics, home appliances, and kitchen gadgets. But is Costco the place to shop for small kitchen appliances when there are countless retail and web stores carrying the same products? Let us find out.
Costco is known for its discounts. The reason its customers pay for their annual membership is that shopping at Costco helps them save money. This is despite their membership payments, which can range from $55 to $110.
- If you want to buy new kitchen appliances, it can be worth your while to check the deals at Costco. Generally, Costco stores do not carry all the brands of electronics and appliances. But whatever they carry comes with great discount deals.
- If you have a brand in mind for your small kitchen appliance, Costco is probably the best place to buy it. For instance, if you wish to purchase a Costco Ninja blender, you can get this premium product at the lowest price possible in the market. To verify, you can compare the prices of your preferred brands at online and brick-and-mortar stores. Once you are sure that Costco offers the best prices on small kitchen appliances, you can benefit from the store’s discount deals.
Buying small kitchen appliances from Costco can mean benefiting from other offers and services also.
- Costco offers extended warranty on many appliances. So, if you purchase a Costco Ninja blender and there is an offer of extended warranty on it, you get extra peace of mind when using your appliance.
- At Costco, appliance shopping can be rewarding not only in terms of discounts but also satisfaction. There are trained and skilled salespeople at Costco stores to guide customers to make the best decisions about appliance purchases. After all, you don’t keep buying new kitchen appliance for the same application every few months until it has broken or stopped functioning properly. A good quality kitchen appliance can cost a lot of money. Therefore, it helps to get proper assistance from sales personnel at these stores. So, if you are buying a Costco Ninja blender, you can compare all models of Ninja blenders and also with other brands to make your buying choice. This way, you can easily see what you are paying for. For instance, you can confirm if the small jars with the blender is worth the product price or not.
- You can also easily avail appliance repair services at Costco. Members can avail discounts on repair parts and services. This is a major benefit of buying from Costco as repairs for kitchen appliances can often cost a great deal and, at times, not even worth it.
So, whether you are buying a small item like a Costco Ninja blender or a big kitchen appliance like a refrigerator, it can be beneficial for you to shop from a Costco warehouse.
Easy ways to keep your blood glucose in controlRead more
In order to lead a healthy life, it is essential that one must maintain a blood glucose level that is always in control. Blood glucose is a type of sugar that is essential to keep you body energetic; however, too much or too less can cause harm. High blood glucose comes with various threats attached to your kidneys, eyes, nerves, etc.
Keeping blood glucose levels consistent and in control can be a task, especially with the lifestyle changes that one goes through in today’s time. Hormonal changes in women too can cause glucose levels to fluctuate. Although appropriate medication and advice from your physician is essential, here are a few daily self-care steps that will contribute in keeping your glucose levels on par with your active lifestyle.
Follow a healthy diet plan – This is the most important factor that will impact the glucose levels in your body. As the old saying goes “You are what you eat,” it also implies to blood glucose control. Ensure that you eat all your meals on time. Many people are into the habit of skipping breakfast, this can only push your glucose levels to highs. Skipping a meal comes with the threat of your blood glucose falling lower too, especially if you under medication or take insulin injections.
Go easy on those carbs – Carbohydrates are condemned for being the food nutrient that affects blood glucose levels the most. It is necessary to limit the intake of food such as white rice, pumpkin, white bread, etc. that are very high in carbohydrates.
Regular Exercise – Exercising is crucial, it only aids in a better functioning of every organ of your body. Activities such as swimming, walking, cycling, etc. help your body to efficiently process food. Try to sneak in small walks wherever you can, maybe during the lunch break at office. Make exercise a part of your day, even if it means a few minutes.
Quality sleep is a must – Sleeping for fewer hours or disrupted and poor sleep patterns can do more harm than you can comprehend. Hormone functioning becomes poor and insulin sensitivity is decreased. Sleeping for enough hours is essential, but this does not account for over sleeping. Either ways, irregular sleeping patterns can affect the level of blood glucose in your body.
Boost drinking water levels – Say goodbye to unhealthy sugar loaded beverages and hello to plenty of drinking water. It is necessary to keep the body well hydrated, especially since the increased glucose causes frequent urination. Water aids in keeping your body well hydrated.