Hair loss is one issue that is a cause for concern for men and women alike. Caused by various reasons such as clogging of pores due to oil, dryness of the scalp, hormonal imbalances and the like, hair loss problem has been worrying individuals all over the world. While there are a number of treatments in the market which claim to hamper if not stop hair fall, these should be used as the last resort. Moreover, these might even result in further hair damage, an ill effect nobody would ever want to experience. Under such circumstances, shampoos might come to your rescue. The best shampoo for hair loss treatment will depend upon the type of hair, the reasons for hair loss and other factors such as hair pigmentation, etc. Following is a list of the 8 best shampoos that will drive hair loss problems away.
- Lipogaine Big 3 – Composed of Ketoconazole, biotin, and emu oil, this has been chosen as the best shampoo for hair loss by many. It does not contain any sulfate and is a solution for real-time hair problems. Priced at $25, the shampoo has proven to work due to its simple application and excellent outcomes.
- Pura D’or – This shampoo is an amalgam of various ingredients as well as oils and is a way to stop hair loss in a natural manner. With a price of $39.99 for the gold standard version, this product is a bit expensive than the previous one but offers some exotic elements such as pumpkin seeds, biotin and the like.
- Kerastase Specifique – The product form the house of L’oreal works by minimizing the level of sebum in the hair, thereby reducing the possibility of clogging of pores. Many customers have found this to be the best shampoo for hair loss and often purchased it in large quantities for better results. At around $43 for a 250 ml bottle, you get a shampoo that is also capable of preventing or at least impeding the process of hair thinning.
- Phyto Phytologist 15 – Those looking for a shampoo that not only stops hair loss but also promotes rapid growth of hair can opt for this shampoo. Having a price of $88.75 for 12 capsules of 3.5 ml each on allbeauty.com, the shampoo provides an ideal environment to the scalp for boosting hair growth and its botanical components protect the hair from harmful UV rays.
- Shapiro MD – This shampoo claims to give voluminous hair in a matter of 30 days, a reason why loyal customers find it the best shampoo for hair loss treatment. The unisex shampoo is designed in clinical laboratories and dermatologically tested to ensure exceptional effects of the product on hair loss. Known for its triple action formula, it blocks the root cause of hair loss, which is excessive DHT.
- Ultrax Labs Hair Surge – For those who are willing to spend some extra bucks, Ultrax Labs Hair Surge can be the best shampoo for hair loss cure. It boasts of caffeine extracts that have been debated time and again for their hair treatment properties. Available at different rates on Amazon, ranging from $59.95 to $70, the shampoo also comes with a money back offer, which means that this product definitely has something exclusive to offer.
- Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil – Argan Oil is the star ingredient of this shampoo that works in tandem with other hair boosters and natural elements such as biotin, aloe vera, rosemary and the like. The product is priced at $26 for a bottle of 473 ml and works wonders for adding texture to the hair, thereby curbing hair loss.
- Just Natural – The shampoo designed by Just Natural for managing hair loss is another great product for strengthening the scalp and thus, hair. By paying around $26.99, you get chia seed oil, horsetail extract, coconut oil, rice, orange oil, and jojoba all in one shampoo that makes it moderate enough for everyday usage.
3 easy-to-make flavored iced coffee recipes for a cool summerRead more
As soon as summer and spring descend, it’s time to whip up the seasonal beverages that will keep you cool. Iced tea and flavored iced coffee are two of the most popular beverages during this time; they give you your caffeine fix as well as a respite from the heat outside.
It’s true that your local barista or the popular coffee chain in the neighborhood will have some of the fanciest-looking flavored iced coffees in their menu, but when you break down the basics, most of these can be easily made at home. Whether you want a light vanilla-flavored iced coffee or something more dessert-like with a nice topping, you can try your hand at these delectable flavored iced coffee recipes at home:
- Vanilla-flavored iced coffee: This is one of the simplest flavored iced coffee recipes. For this, you will need a cup of ground coffee, 4 vanilla beans that are split lengthwise, a cup of milk, ¼ cup of sugar, and a few ice cubes. Mix the ground coffee with 4 cups of water. Cover it and let the coffee stand overnight or for 12 hours at room temperature. Mix the vanilla beans, sugar, and milk in a saucepan and let the mixture simmer over medium heat. Let it stand and steep for 20 minutes. Strain the coffee into a bowl through a fine-mesh sieve. Through a coffee filter, strain the coffee again into a large pitcher. Fill four tumblers with ice cubes, pour coffee till one inch of the rim, and then pour the vanilla-flavored milk.
- Chocolate-flavored iced coffee: This chocolate-flavored iced coffee has a sweetish taste to it. This recipe calls for a cup each of fat-free milk and boiling water, 4 teaspoons each of instant coffee granules, chocolate syrup, and sugar, 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a few ice cubes. Dissolve the coffee in the water in a large bowl. Add and stir well the rest of the ingredients. Serve this flavored coffee over the ice cubes. You can top it off with a couple of scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
- Thai iced coffee: Although the name has an exotic touch to it, this flavored iced coffee is quite easy to make. The ingredients required are a cup each of ground coffee and sweetened condensed milk and ¾ cup of milk. Make four cups of strong coffee by brewing the coffee in four cups of water in a coffee machine. Chill the brewed coffee in the refrigerator. Mix both the varieties of milk in a small bowl until a smooth consistency and chill the milk. While serving, pour the coffee in four tumblers filled with ice cubes and top them off with the chilled milk.
Five benefits of using rowing machinesRead more
More and more people are waking up to the importance of fitness in their daily routine because the obesity rate in the country is increasing alarmingly. Fitness no longer takes a backseat when it comes to healthy living, and the proof is in the number of people signing up for gym sessions. However, gyms have multiple types of fitness equipment that work on specific parts of the body. The rowing machine is one such piece of fitness equipment that burns more calories as compared to running or cycling.
Here are a few known benefits of using the rowing machine.
Cycling and running will boost your cardiovascular activity, but rowing is specifically designed to keep your heart and lungs healthy. The rowing action helps pump more blood and fresh oxygen throughout your body while simultaneously burning calories faster than what you can achieve with running or cycling.
Complete body workout
Rowing is an exercise that engages most of the muscle groups in the body. It is one of the few fitness equipment that works on the upper back, shoulder, chest, arm muscles, lower quadriceps, glutes, calves, and hamstrings at the same time.
If you are looking to prepare yourself for sporting and athletic events, a rowing machine will help you increase your stamina and endurance. Working out on this fitness equipment helps burn calories, builds muscle mass, and enhances your strength training.
A broad range of movements
Many fitness equipment limit your body’s motions, thereby failing to engage vital muscle groups. A rowing machine, however, has a broad range of movements that tone your muscles. Vigorous rowing not only strengthens the muscles but if done correctly, also enhance your form.
Better resistance training
Resistance training helps you increase your muscle mass, metabolic rate, improve insulin sensitivity, prevent weight gain, and increase bone mineral content. A rowing machine mimics the continuous pull-and-push motion of rowing to increase resistance in the workout. Thus, this fitness equipment aids in the overall development of your upper and lower body muscles.