4 Top Rated Home Audio Systems To BuyRead More
Your living room deserves an amazing home audio system. If you have a comfortable couch and a big flat screen TV, the only thing you’re missing is a loud home audio system. It is the one thing that can change your living room into a home theatre or a music hall. If you are having a party, it can hardly be a success without music. But having said all of that, finding a home audio system that fits your room space and your budget is not very easy to find. So, here is a list of the top home audio systems in the market. If you are looking for a high end acoustic HD sound equipment to give you a theatre-like feel or a low budget one, you will find it on this list. Read along:
- Best overall: Nakamichi shockwafe pro 7.1 400W 45” sound bar
It is the best home audio system in the market right now, if you are not restricted by a budget. It does not give you any hassle of space as it does not have a full receiver, the sound bar is aesthetically pleasing and has an amazing audio output. It has a massive 7.1 channel 400-Watt output which is ideal for your living room, no matter if you are watching movies or listening to music. It might not blast music into the room, but it definitely gives you a rich sound experience. The bar has five sealed speaker chambers and six DSP chipsets, it creates an acoustic wideness that gives life to your media with DSP EQ modes. It sets up with 11 tuned speaker drivers as well as an included eight-inch wireless subwoofer.
- Second best overall: Bose SoundTech 30 Series III
Bose is known all over the world for its amazing sound quality and the enthralling atmosphere it creates around the room. It has the capacity to capture every single music tone, lyric, guitar strum, bass note and pin-drop from the music. This is a one-piece system so setting up is not an issue at all, and its patented technology is engineered to bring deep and robust sound quality to any room, large or small. These speakers are Bluetooth-enabled and can be added to other speakers, making your room a music blast. There is a SoundTouch app that allows you to connect to these speakers through your home Wi-Fi from your smartphone or your computer. And not just that, you also have access to music services like Pandora, Spotify, and SiriusXM in just one touch.
- Best Budget: Sonos Play 1
This speaker is by far the best speaker in its category, it earns the ‘best budget speaker’ title with ease. However, it only has a Wi-Fi support and no other connectivity, but that could also be seen as a blessing in disguise. It loses some marks on the design, but has amazing sound output and is complete value for money product. It is the cylindrical shape, but isn’t designed for portability as it is 4.7 inches wide, 6.4 inches deep and weighs 4.1 pounds. The setup for this product is really simple, you just need to download the Sonos app and follow the basic instructions. Although you might have to stick to the sonos app for the music as it does not support either Airplay or Bluetooth. You can still stream the music through all the music streaming apps. It is tiny, but it can power up an entire room with volume and sound all it requires is a wall outlet connector.
- Best Under $75: Logitech surround speakers Z506
This speaker is the most affordable speaker in the market, given the fact that it is priced below $75. It is a complete package with 6 speakers, wired two-channel sourced 5.1 and a 3D stereo surround sound system. Even if it does not have bluetooth connectivity, this speaker comes with enough sound to fill up a room with music and in some cases, rattle a few windows.
- Best overall: Nakamichi shockwafe pro 7.1 400W 45” sound bar
6 Essential Tips For Buying A Portable Audio-Video PlayerRead More
Portable audio and video players are entertainment devices for on-the-go. For people who want to listen to music while they work out, or watch movies or television series during their long commute to work, portable audio and video devices are one of the must-have devices. These devices have a large storage space for multimedia. Although smartphones have now incorporated all the features of such devices, the multimedia applications on these phones do drain the battery. In such cases, using a dedicated multimedia device such as a portable audio and video device can be handy. These devices are available in various sizes and with different features. Here are a few things to look for while buying a portable audio and video player:
- Size of the device: The size of the screen and the body determines the size of the portable audio and video device. If you are planning to watch a lot of videos (movies and series), you should buy a device with a larger screen size. A small screen will ruin the viewing experience as you would not be able to make out most of the details of the video that you are watching. If you want a portable audio and device mostly for listening to music while you work out or run, you will prefer a device that is lighter and smaller in size to be easily carried along. The price of your device will greatly depend on the size. A device with a larger size will cost more.
- Battery life of the device: The battery life of your portable audio and video device is one of the most important factors you should consider while buying one. A longer battery life will ensure that you can enjoy listening to your music or watching movies for a longer time without recharging the device. If you look at the specifications of most portable audio and video devices, you will notice that there are separate battery ratings for audio playback and video playback. Usually, audio playback runs longer than video playback on a single recharge. Pick your portable audio and video device based on how you plan to use it.
- Storage capacity: A majority of the portable media players come with the option of storing media files on external devices such as flash memory, hard drives, and removable flash cards. Some portable devices have their own internal memory storage. Along with this, most devices have expandable memory. More memory may mean an increase in price.
- Control functions: Control functions of portable media devices include playback, stop, pause, fast forward, and rewind of media files. Control functions also let you navigate through the media files of the device. Control functions also include volume control and advanced functions such as renaming files, sorting them, deleting them, etc. Buttons or touchscreen or both provide control functionality in portable audio and video devices. Portable players with touchscreen cost more than the one with buttons.
- The interface of the device: A portable audio and video portable device should have a user-friendly interface. The interface should be easy for the user to navigate through the various controls of the device. The interface includes various control functions and other visual cues on the device. Pick a device that has a simple interface that lets you find all the controls and navigate through the device quickly.
- Playback features of the device: This includes the various formats of the media files in your device. Make sure that your portable audio and video device supports at least the basic file formats that includes music files, video files, as well as photos. For a better experience, look for a player that supports advanced formats of media files as well.
Popular Smart Jewelry Products You Need To KnowRead More
Fitness trackers and smartwatches might be the current rage in the market, but another form of wearable technology that is becoming increasingly popular is smart jewelry. Sounds interesting, right? This innovative variant combines the aesthetics and intelligence in the most practical manner. However, they all differ in terms of features and design. So, some of them might be used as fitness trackers while others might be designed for smartphone connectivity. When it comes to the form, you can find them as bracelets, necklaces, and rings. The one you pick solely depends on what fulfills your purpose. If you are not acquainted with the smart jewelry, then read further to get an insight into some of the most popular products in the market.
- Bellabeat Leaf Urban – This piece of wearable technology is an elegant fitness tracker that monitors your daily activities, sleeping habits, reproductive and mental health. Depending on your lifestyle, this device can predict stress and motivate you to pursue deep breathing and meditation via alerts. Bellabeat Leaf Urban’s geometric structure is designed using stainless steel and water-resistant wood. Priced at $139 approximately, Bellabeat Leaf Urban can be worn as neckpiece or a bracelet. You can find it in rose gold and silver colors.
- Tory Burch Fitbit – Looking for something ultrachic? Then try Tory Burch’s designer bands for Fitbit Flex 2. This designer bracelet houses your Flex device in the most stylish way possible. You can find these bands in stainless steel and leather variants in beautiful colors. On the other hand, the wearable technology used consists features like a smart tracker for all-day activities and sleeping, phone notifications and long battery life. Its waterproof design makes it perfect for swimmers. However, it is to be noted that both these elements are sold separately.
- Ringly Luxe – The finger ring offered by Ringly Luxe is created with a pyramid-cut purple jade on a gold-plated base. It tracks physical activity and provides smartphone connectivity with customized alerts. Its battery lasts for one to two days, depending on usage. This water-resistant model helps you relax with guided audio meditation and breathing exercises to subside stress. It costs around $165.
- Sona Bracelet by Caeden – This beautifully designed tracker can be easily mistaken for a wristwatch. Apart from observing physical movements it also has a one of a kind heart sensor that gauges your stress fluctuations and predicts your overall health condition. It also offers five specially tailored calming techniques to cope with tension. Sona Bracelet is valued at $199 and is offered in three colors, i.e., rose gold, gunmetal, and gold.
- Senstone – Designed like a little charm jewelry, Senstone is a different concept altogether. It’s not a tracker but a type of wearable technology that records your voice and translates it into text via its smartphone app. These recordings can be related to your to-do lists, weekly goals, personal diary, etc. It can be donned as a brooch, neckpiece or bracelet. You can get this product for $145.
- Watch Hunger Stop Michael Kors Reade – This special edition tracker by Michael Kors is available in rose gold and gunmetal shades. It is put together using stainless steel, glass, leather, and mother of pearl. Apart from looking fashionable, this device keeps a tab on your physical activities, sleep and assists you in designing useful health goals. You can buy it for $145 approximately.
Apart from the six popular smart jewelry pieces mentioned above, you can checkout Misfit Bloom, Ringly Luxe Smart Bracelet, 5. Ringly Luxe Smart Bracelet, Michael Kors Access Bracelet, etc. These wearable technology products can be found in stores as well as on e-commerce websites. However, before shopping, ensure that you check the features, prices as well the consumer reviews to make the best pick.
Nine Great Features To Look For In A Fitness TrackerRead More
Fitness trackers are undoubtedly one of the most popular types of wearable technology. They have massively evolved over the last few years and have incorporated intelligent features which make monitoring health a lot easier. However, the models vary according to every consumer’s needs. If you are on a lookout for such wearable technology but don’t know where to start from, then begin by shortlisting the kind of features you’d fancy. The following are some of the most sought-after features that can be found in current fitness tracker variants, which will help you pick the best.
- Pedometer – This is the most basic feature any fitness tracker possesses, i.e., it measures the number of steps taken throughout the day. These basically act as a reminder and can motivate you to increase your physical movement on a daily basis. Currently, many fitness tracker models also house useful data like the amount of distance covered and calories burnt.
- Calorie count – Based on the data from the pedometer, the calorie count feature can inform you about the estimated calories you have lost. You can also monitor your calorie intake through the day with the help of the smartphone app. You just have to key in what you’ve had for meals. The results can assist you in making some necessary alterations in your diet for weight management purposes.
- Sleep tracker – Wearable technology today wants to assess all the health factors comprehensively. So, many brands have introduced a sleep tracker which evaluates your quality of sleep. With the help of the sensors, it not only determines how much sleep time did you cover but also gives information about how many times you woke up through the night. If you notice any issues in your slumber period, then you can readjust your routine to rest better.
- Pulse monitor – Certain fitness tracker models also have sensors that record the heart rate. This can be an excellent feature for athletes or people with health problems. By realizing how hard your heart has to work, you can customize your exercise regime to perform better.
- Alarms – If you happen to be someone who despises the shrill sound of alarms, then you should get a fitness tracker that has a silent alarm feature. It’s simple, you just wear it while sleeping and it will gently buzz to wake you up.
- Goal dashboard – Almost all fitness trackers have their own smartphone apps. These apps contain vital statistics about your health. You can also set daily or weekly targets. On the completion of your fitness goals, you receive a congratulatory message which you can share with family and friends. If you wish, you can also pursue collective goals with fellow users.
- Smartphone notifications – You can easily miss some of the important calls through the day. A fitness tracker prevents this situation by projecting notifications if you get a call, email, or text. This can be especially useful while you are traveling or working.
- Battery life – A fitness tracker doesn’t need recharging on a daily basis. Some fitness trackers have a battery life up to five days. But this can differ according to every consumer’s usage patterns.
- Waterproof – There are wearable technology brands which specifically manufacture a waterproof design for swimmers. Moreover, if you are looking for something simpler, then you can also find water-resistant models in the market.
All the wearable technology brands may not offer the features mentioned above, so determine the best combination that works for you. For instance, if you need a something that keeps you active through the day, then a simple fitness tracker with a pedometer and smartphone connectivity will do. Moreover, if you are an athlete, then you will need an advanced model which will keep an overall track of your fitness regime.
Tag – Wearable Technology
Here’s What You Need To Know About Smart ClothingRead More
Smart clothing is a type of wearable technology that is still being explored by various markets. Its fabric is implanted with interactive technology which is primarily used for tracking fitness goals. And even though it’s not mainstream as yet, it undoubtedly has a lot of potential to be the next decade’s most sought-after product. Therefore, thrilled with the possibilities of smart clothing, several manufacturers today have come up with their original products.
If you are wondering how this such kind of wearable technology can be beneficial for you, then read further.
- Ease – For some people, wearing a fitness tracker around the wrists or the arm can be extremely uncomfortable. This is because it can retain a lot of sweat around the area and cause skin irritation. On the other hand, smart clothing comes in various apparel forms which are highly inconspicuous and light. The best part about these is that brands have scaled several heights to make them incredibly comfy. So, you won’t even notice the difference between regular and smart clothing.
- Accurate numbers – Typically, statistics projected on most wearable technology products are correct. However, at times devices can process faulty information which always fuels the debate about how reliable they can be for fitness monitoring purposes. Smart clothing has an added advantage, i.e., the sensors within are much closer to the body so that they can offer precise data about exercise regimes and pulse rates.
- Additional data – Apart from the standard heart rate and motion tracking, currently some smart clothing brands are trying to take a comprehensive approach by monitoring the respiration rate as well. This can be extremely valuable as it gives you an insight into how you should manage your workout schedules as well as time-outs. For instance, if you do yoga exercises daily, smart clothing can be used to observe your breathing patterns, so that you can get better at executing complex postures.
- Healthcare applications – Not just for tracking your workout regimes, such wearable technology is also making its way in the healthcare sector. It can be used for keeping an eye on the infant’s breathing patterns and heart rates. Similarly, a few companies have come up with apparels that could help detect cardiovascular diseases.
- Convenience – Most smart clothing variants have to be washed by hand after detaching the monitoring devices from it. However, you can find products that have washable sensors, but at this point, this feature is only offered by a handful of brands. However, there is a good chance that brands in future will manufacture waterproof apparels to accommodate such consumer preferences.
- Connectivity – Like fitness wristbands, even smart clothing effortlessly connects to your smartphone. Not just for stats, some products can also utilize a social media space for active sharing. Some brands have also incorporated the feature of GPS tracking.
These products also termed as e-textiles, and are available in the form of shoes, bras, running shorts, suits, dresses, socks, trousers, jackets, etc. Besides fitness, smart clothing is increasingly becoming a subject of intrigue for ultra-modern fashion. So, in the coming years, they might be regular apparel to be seen on the store racks.
Hexoskin, Samsung NFC suit, Owlet Smart Sock 2, Nadi X yoga pants, SUPA Powered Sports Bra, Lumo Run, Levi’s x Google Jacquard Jacket, MyZone Sports Bra, Athos, Sensoria running socks 2.0, Neopenda smart baby hat, etc. are some of the popular products that you can consider buying. All of the wearable technology products mentioned vary according to the purpose and budget.
Apart from smart clothing, you can also explore different forms of wearable technology such as smart jewelry, intelligent wristbands and headbands, and smart watches, etc.
Top Six Benefits Of Using Wearable TechnologyRead More
Over the past few years, there has been an explosion in the wearable tech industry. But many of us are still wondering “what exactly is a wearable tech?” And it is justifiable as this form of technology is still relatively new, and it is gradually targeting the mainstream markets. In simple terms, wearable technology is a hands-free device that can be worn by consumers on the wrist, arms, or face which can be connected to smartphones. Its purpose? Such devices primarily are used to track vital data about health and fitness. Apart from quantifying physical activities, numerous variants are used to provide information about calls, texts, e-mails, app notifications, etc. Currently, several professional domains are utilizing wearable technology to enhance productivity at their workplace.
Are you planning to purchase a wearable gadget for yourself? Then, here are some of the top benefits of wearable technology that you must be aware of. These will help you make better shopping choices.
- Connectivity – As mentioned earlier, wearable technology intelligently links to smartphones. These can notify you about incoming calls, messages, app alerts, etc. This liberates you from the hassle of checking your mobile every now and then. Some have also gone one step ahead and coupled them with home appliances like air conditioners to modify the temperatures. If you ever lose your smartphone, the technology can also be used to trace its location.
- Monitors health – Many wearable technology products are marketed for their health and fitness tracking features. Such devices are useful for athletes, fitness buffs, or people who merely want to keep an eye on their body’s daily activity levels. Such wearable technology monitors how many steps you have taken or how much distance have you covered in a day. When linked with its smartphone app, it will draw statistics about your calorie levels, pulse rate, daily targets, and weight management. You can even put it on while sleeping as it analyzes the quality of your slumber time.
- Safety – Some forms of wearable technology offer vital safety features which notify the network to coordinate with first responders. Such feature narrows down the location, gathers audio via your smartphones, and also tracks the speed of your movements.
- Aesthetics – The wearable technology industry has undoubtedly identified the significance of beautiful designs. Like they have evolved their features, brands have also taken the effort to modify their products to be compact, vibrant, and classy so that they could easily pass off as accessories. Aesthetics might not be a priority, but they are a fantastic incorporation in wearable tech.
- Innovation – Not just for conventional markets, wearable technology has even entered the healthcare sectors. Its innovative mechanism is used to target a number of diseases. Moreover, they can also be used by medical professionals to receive notifications about emergencies. Although, it is yet to be popular, as not all medical facilities are equipped with the much-needed technological infrastructure.
It is also increasingly gaining momentum in specific types of workplaces to raise productivity among employees.
- Motivation – The progress charts provided by the wearable technology can often be motivating. This is because it records the real-time data which can be accessed anytime to see the growth so far. For instance, a runner can assess their progress or setbacks to achieve their goals efficiently. Similarly, in professional settings, employees too can access their performance. This can aid in identifying their strengths as well as areas of improvement to increase output.
If you are fascinated by the idea of wearable technology, you can consider buying products from popular brands like Apple, Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung, Xiaomi, Tomtom, Polar, Philips, Lumo, etc. All of these companies specialize in different types of gadgets. You can select the ones which suit your needs the best.
Tag – wearable technology
Factors to look for in a fitness trackerRead More
Wearable technology has evolved by leaps and bounds over the last few years. Fitness trackers are some of the most commonly used gadgets in the world of wearable technology. From monitoring your activity levels throughout the day to checking whether you are getting enough sleep and ensuring that you get timely updates of all notifications from your smartphone, there are several things that fitness trackers do. But what exactly should you look for in your fitness tracker? How can you find the right one for your needs? Well, let’s look at some factors that one needs to look for in a fitness tracker.
If you have an iPhone, you should understand that not all fitness trackers in the market are iOS compatible. So, operating system compatibility should be the first thing to consider. The version of Android or iOS supported is also an important aspect to look into.
Durability and build quality
Not everyone might need a fitness tracker that they can wear while swimming or diving but having these modes means that the tracker comes with a durable waterproof build. So, you can wear it all day and during all weather conditions. There should also be a robust strap that does not bend and break easily.
?Some fitness trackers come with automatic workout modes that can sense even sports, swimming, and so much more. Consider the purpose for which you are picking a fitness tracker and decide whether you should be paying extra simply for the sake of a few extra workout modes.
Personal Activity Intelligence or PAI is a smart feature that senses your activity levels and automatically suggests fitness goals for optimum heart health. This is a handy feature to motivate you to stay active.
Having a full-touch display allows quicker and more convenient navigation. It should also be a bright display, preferably OLED, especially for outdoor use on a bright sunny day.
Like the menu on the tracker itself, the app interface should be easy and intuitive. From the graphical representation of the captured data to convenient navigation to historical data, there are several features that make a fitness tracker’s mobile app practical to use.
Besides the above-mentioned features, you should be sure that the fitness tracker comes with good battery life. The best fitness trackers of 2021 can last for a few days before needing to be charged again.
Considering the above parameters when you choose from the fitness trackers of 2021, you are left with a reliable workout companion. This would be a gadget that helps you stay motivated in your fitness journey.
Best Franchises to Own Right Now!Read more
You have been looking to start your own business, you have raised some initial capital, but how do you know what business to start! Obviously, it has to be something you are good at, but how do you know it is going to work and it will bring in the rewards you seek. Franchisors know their market and have created formulas proven to work in various markets. So, this might be the best time to own a franchise. Here is our pick of top franchises to buy right now!
Checkers Drive-In: Checkers has been around for over 30 years, but has begun franchising only recently in 2010. The fast food franchise is a hot property today and is rated highly for growth prospects, training, and support. With an initial capital investment of $250K and total investments of up to $520K, Checkers is one of the popular picks.
The Cleaning Authority: Our second pick, The Cleaning Authority, has been around from 1996. An initial investment of just $44K will get you started and this home maintenance company will help you finance the remaining investment. The home cleaning industry is currently seeing a rising trend, with more people calling in for domestic cleaning services.
AAMCO Transmissions and Total Car Care: AAMCO offers a range of services under its franchise. Franchises begin at an initial capital of $65K and total investments can range between $227K-333K. AAMCO has been franchising since 1963 and is a brand to reckon with. Recently AAMCO Franchise has shown up on many top 10 lists in the US.
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts: Hyatt has been franchising since 1957. With a capital of $139K-188K. you can buy into a Hyatt franchise. The company has an international reputation and offers more than hotels and resorts. Hyatt is the only hotel franchise to make it to our list.
Maid Brigade: Another home cleaning service in our list, goes to show that the trends in hiring cleaners to clean homes are rising. Maid Brigade has been answering the call to clean homes since 1979. A low investment of $25K-40K can get you a franchise, with options on Financing the total investment of $85K – 125K.
Grease Monkey: The second automotive maintenance franchise in our list, Grease Monkey specializes in the preventive auto care and has been around since 1978. With as little as $30K investors can get their business going. Grease Monkey is not owned by any oil company and offers its franchisees the best possible bargain on oils.
Adidas-the retail alchemyRead more
Home to the best brands across nations, Adidas is now decades old in the US, evolving with each test of time. A fairly good investment, Adidas jackets is a great go-to-market retail alchemy that is both fashion-led and comfort. Buying one is a matter of jiffy yet Americans do spend a worth on high-quality products from Adidas basis their tastes. The badass image of an Adidas jacket is something that Americans proudly connect by spending without the slightest thought. In a way, the jackets give a sense of personal identification and create a character.
Gearing up for the cold months in the US is not just about warm wear but fashion and comfort. This is the time of the year when Adidas jackets can add that spunk to your wardrobe and your individual fashion statement. Buying one in the US can be either budget friendly or cash spillage yet the investment is worth a million dollars. And of course, you have the luxury to purchase online, but nothing can beat the personal touch that you enjoy at the store.
Also, most of the Adidas jackets in the US are tailored to give a look of structured shoulders yet flexible for all occasions. There is so much to offer in terms of color, fabrics, designs, styles, and patterns that you cannot run out on Adidas jackets. Need not be dirt expensive; you can choose from a range of prices that looks perfect with most of your outfits. These jackets are a befitting piece of clothing that Americans consider it to be common attire regardless of the much-hyped prices. Additionally, the Adidas clearance sale is given utmost importance too, by the teens and the adults. Also, people in the US being brand conscious consider Adidas to be more than just a company that brings their culture, society, and tastes under one umbrella.
The three-striped logo of Adidas resembling a mountain evokes an emotion of overcoming challenges against all the odds is a perfect wardrobe addition for the go-getter, no-nonsense attitude American. The high durability and the assurance of Adidas Jackets quality in the US makes it a safe buy for all planning to buy one, irrespective of the occasion. Regardless of your personal style, an Adidas Jacket adds that instant edge to your overall personality and confidence. Consider buying an Adidas jacket for the upcoming winters.