Dining with your friends and family is always a pleasant experience. A fine dining is always the safest choice when you wish to go on a date or take your family for dinner. The ambiance is calm and you are supposed to dress appropriately. You would definitely enjoy the calm dining experience and relish the food served to you. If you are the adventurous kind or love experimenting with new places, then you might not want limit this inquisitive nature of yours just to trekking or visiting new places. You can extend this eagerness of trying new things to your cuisines as well and not limit yourself to a fine dining.
People have become very creative these days and it knows no limits. You would find yourself face-to-face with various innovations that has gripped the imagination of various restaurateurs. Their restaurants are not just fine dining restaurants anymore, they are governed by various themes. Here are some of the best and quirky themed restaurants that is now on everyone’s wishlist.
- The DC Comics Superheroes Cafe- This superhero cafe in Singapore is inspired by everyone’s all time favorite idols- the DC Comics superheroes. You can dine at their superhero inspired diner and the menus too are theme-based. Find your inner child here and treat yourself to an amazingly œsuper dining experience
- Dine in the sky at Belgium- If you are the adventurous kind and wish to experience instances which boosts your adrenaline, then try the œRestaurant in the sky type of dining. This would be one-of- its-kind experience. All the customers would be dining 150 feet up in the air!
- Ithaa, the undersea restaurant, Maldives- This amazing restaurant allows its customers to dine right in the middle of the Indian Ocean. You would get the opportunity of witnessing the majestic marine life and the colorful corals while dining with your companion
- Villa Escudero Waterfalls Restaurant, Philippines- If you are a water baby and wish to experience the pristine beauty of nature, this restaurant is the one for you. The water from the Villa Escudero falls would tickle your feet while you calmly enjoy your lunch on tables made of bamboos
- The Ninja Restaurant, New York- The Ninja themed restaurant in New York is a huge hit among all sections of the population. You would find yourself in a 15th century Japan with a feudal setup. The waiters would be dressed up as ninjas and adapt their few mannerisms.
These different themed restaurants take some getting used to but have garnered a lot of fan-following in recent times. So, give in to your adventurous side and make a dash to either of these restaurants.
Your guide to getting FHA loan approvalsRead more
A Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan is a type of mortgage which is insured by the FHA and is considered one of the most affordable and fastest loans to procure.
Simply put, the borrower needs to be approved by the FHA to get this loan. You may then look for different mortgage rates with different FHA-approved lenders. There are plenty of portals which may help you get fast quotes and you may subsequently take the process ahead with any lender whose rates you have found affordable.
Important guidelines to get an FHA loan approval
Discussed below are a few important aspects to keep in mind while applying for an FHA loan.
The credit score requirement to get an FHA loan approval is not stringent. The minimum eligible credit score for the same is 580. Even if you do not have a credit history, your lender will need to evaluate your eligibility, based on a non-traditional merged credit. Some borrowers may require a score of 640-680 to be eligible for this loan.
While this is a guideline set, many lenders also give a loan to people with a credit score of at least 500.
Debt to income ratio
The debt to income ratio is a critical guideline followed by lenders to evaluate the eligibility of a borrower. It is a way in which lenders (even mortgage lenders) calculate a borrower’s ability to repay the debts, considering their regular incomes. The acceptable limit of this ratio is 31:43 to get an FHA loan approval.
Even though getting an approval for an FHA loan seems fairly easy, the real challenge arises in getting two types of mortgage insurances as prerequisites. One insurance needs to be paid fully while the other has to have a provision of being paid in monthly installments.
The minimum down payment required for an FHA loan approval is 3.5%. While the standard rate for down payment runs at 20%, the 3.5% comes as a great relief for borrowers who cannot afford such a high amount.
Other important areas
A lender will look into your employment history, lawful residency in the US, as well as a valid Social Security number (SSN). You would also require to have an appraisal for the property from a verified FHA-approved appraiser.
The other requirements differ from lender to lender, and it is always advisable to gather full information about your verified FHA loan lender before applying for a loan.
3 ways SMA patients and caregivers can maintain a healthy relationshipRead more
The relationship between a person diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) and their caregiver is a two-way street. It is important to remember that both the patient and caregiver have their individual needs that should be communicated clearly. Irrespective of whether the primary caregiver is a parent, friend, or someone who has been hired to take care of the SMA patient, there are a few important things to consider for a healthy relationship between them. Below are three tips for SMA patients to maintain a healthy relationship with their caregivers-
- Informing the caregiver in advance about any schedule changes
SMA patients should remember that their caregivers, whether family, friends or professional caregivers, have their own schedules and needs. One needs to ensure that they don’t make any last-minute changes without informing the caregiver well in advance. A caregiver plans everything according to the SMA patient’s schedule, and any sudden changes might cause problems with the caregiver’s schedule and routine. It is important to remember that the caregiver is likely to have other jobs, people to meet, and other personal errands of their own. Hence, it is essential to inform the caregiver in advance if there are any changes to one’s schedule.
- Conveying one’s needs clearly
If an SMA patient is hiring someone through an agency or via the Internet, it is vital to know that the caregiver has probably had clients with a wide range of needs, levels of independence, and abilities. Hence, it is necessary for the patient to inform the caregiver about what their specific needs are, what tasks they can do, and what tasks they cannot perform. The best way that a caregiver will be able to help a patient properly and cater to all their needs is by just communicating with them. If one is used to doing certain things in a particular manner, let the caregiver know that beforehand so that they are able to do their job thoroughly by keeping their patient’s needs in mind.
- It is okay to have disagreements with the caregiver
When the caregiver is a friend or family member, fights and arguments are inevitable. However, when one has a fight, a confusion, a misunderstanding, or whether there is a simple disagreement with one’s caregiver, one needs to ensure that this tension does not last. It is important to communicate openly and work together towards solving the problem.
- Informing the caregiver in advance about any schedule changes