Eyes are the reflection of your thoughts. So why hide your beautiful eyes behind those clumsy glasses? Replace your glasses with brand new contact lenses and redefine your looks.
Why choose contact lenses over spectacles?
Contact lenses are thin lenses placed on the surface of the eyeballs to enhance one’s vision. There are many reasons which may compel you to switch from specs to contact lenses; some of them are stated below.
Reasons that may compel you to switch your focus to contact lenses:
– These are rather more effective than spectacles
– These are comfortable for drivers or sportspersons
– You may wear sunglasses or goggles along with contact lenses
– You need not carry another pair of therapeutic glasses along with you
– Contact lenses don’t collect moisture from the air on their surface; therefore, you need not clean them every now and then
– Contact lenses help treat certain eye problems like keratoconus and aniseikonia more effectively
Classification of contact lenses
Contact lenses are classified into different categories according to their usage, material that they are made up of, durability and replacement. The types of lenses according to usage have been listed below:
Vision corrective contact lenses
The vision-oriented lenses are carved to correct the refractive error. The lenses are designed differently to correct different types of vision disabilities. For example, spherical lenses treat myopia and hypermetropia, toric lenses treat astigmatism, varifocal lenses treat presbyopia etc.
These lenses have multiple focal points and are apt to treat presbyopia. Hence, you need not carry two different pairs of glasses to treat near and far vision disability
These are single-vision contact lenses which are used as a treatment for eye disability. If one of your eyes possesses vision disability and the other one functions well, you may use these lenses. You may also use them in case one of your eyes possesses distance vision disability and the other one possesses near vision disability.
These lenses are carved with different focal lengths according to your eye, to deal effectively with your eyes.
These lenses are designed to treat color blindness. Though not much effective, these lenses help people suffering from color blindness in differentiating between the colors. These lenses are also effective for those suffering from night blindness.
When differentiating on the basis of material, there are basically 3 types of lenses, viz.
These lenses were earlier made out of plexiglass and were harmful as they didn’t allow oxygen passage to the cornea, leading to several other eye diseases. Later the lenses material was modified into rigid gas permeable lenses.
Made up of water containing plastic material, these lenses are easy to wear and remove. They adjust easily in your eyes and even allow oxygen passage.
These are not very common and have recently been manufactured. It comprises of a rigid lens on the surface of a soft lens. This gives you the comfort of the soft lens and benefits of the rigid lens.
Different lenses on the basis of durability and replacement
Highly durable lenses can be used for a longer period while less-durable lenses must not be used for longer time. Some lenses allow continuous wearing and can be worn for even a month. Others allow extended wearing and need to be removed every night before sleeping. These lenses are cleaned using a special type of solution and are kept in a lens case.
The lenses must also be replaced after a certain time, to avoid eye problems or eye infections. The daily disposable lenses are for one-time use and must be disposed of after one use. Weekly disposable lenses must be disposed of every week. In the same way, the monthly disposable and quarterly disposable lenses must be disposed of every month. The non-disposable lenses can be used for a year or 1.5 years but not more than that.
How to choose right contact lenses for yourself?
It is better to consult a good ophthalmologist before choosing any lens for yourself. In case, you are buying a lens just to enhance your style with different colored eye lenses, get the right size and shape of the lens. Focus on the quality of material and other important aspects so as to avoid any kind of damage to your eyes.
Top four high-speed internet service providers for cable connectionsRead more
Getting a cable connection is ideal if you don’t want to worry about other parties accessing your home network. Unlike WiFi connections, cable connections offer more security and privacy. Although it’s cable and not portable, the benefits outweigh its disadvantages. There are a wide range of cable internet service providers for both local and international areas. These can be for either residential or business addresses. Some cable internet service providers will pair phone services and cable TV connections along with cable internet. This can offer substantial discounts, which can be great for those wanting to get the best of all three worlds.
If you frequently use the internet at home and don’t travel a lot, getting a cable internet connection may be ideal for you. To help make your decision easier, we’ve done the research for you. We’ve compared the top four high speed internet service providers for those looking for cable connections.
Suddenlink lets you switch between their plans anytime, offering you the ultimate in flexibility. If you ever wanted unlimited internet, high speeds, good security, and to be free from worries about data limits, Suddenlink can be a good deal for you. They support HD video streaming, and their networks operate on Smart TVs and other devices. In short, they’re great for both homes and businesses.
Cable One offers a 3-in-1 advantage besides just providing high speed internet services. They bundle together their three services in one package. Television program plans, phone services, and their high speed internet plans. They provide excellent services and have reliable customer support. Their maintenance services are also excellent. You only pay a monthly fee for their services, which doesn’t fluctuate based on your usage which can be very convenient.
RCN is a popular solution for those running business enterprises. They offer a fibre optic cable connection and the ISP (internet service provider) offers blazing fast speeds at steady rates. You get free videos on demand and their connections are 100% digital. If you’re an entrepreneur or a business owner, you can get additional advantages and extra networking services from them. These are exclusive to you, such as video and networking solutions.
If you want steady speeds, affordable prices, and decent data limits, WOW! internet services are a good option. They provide you with top notch customer support and their customer services are rated extremely highly. They are considered the best for customer support and service in comparison to other internet service providers.
Now you have some knowledge about cable connection providers, and you can make decisions. Decide what’s important to you- service, speed, or cost- and choose from there.
The Best Brands and Offers on Reborn DollsRead more
Reborn dolls are manufactured skin dolls that are retouched by an artist to make them resemble an infant, making them as realistic as possible. You can see many reborn baby dolls for sale these days and can consider buying after looking at the various features and the child choice. Below are few offers on reborn dolls:
- Paradise Galleries have been making a lifelike realistic baby doll for past 20 years
- Outfitted with 10pc, the kit also includes a jersey knit pastel pink floral print onesie, jacket, hat, and many more components
- The doll is 19” from head to toe and made out of GentleTouch vinyl and real clothes
- These dolls are perfect for 3-year-olds and made within the conform to ASTM F963 for kids and children above age 3 years
- Product dimensions are 19”x8”x5” inches
- Amazon deal price is $89.97
Silicone Reborn Baby Lifelike Girl Dolls by NPK are completely poseable and can be placed in a chair or cradled in the arms.
- Featured artist for this doll is Darlene
- The approximate size of the doll is 22” and the material used is GentleTouch vinyl head and limb
- Vinyl-silicone material used for head and ¾ limbs conforms to the safety measures under the EN71 (Safety) EU standard for ages 3+
- The doll wears real clothes from “newborn” section or 0-3 months section
- Package content consists of 1 baby doll with clothes, hairband, and a plush bear. The kit also includes 1 feeding bottle, 1 magnet pacifier, and 1 seat pads as gifts
- Amazon deal price is $80.50
Sapphire Rose by Babies4U Nursery from the Tatum Noel is sculpted by Sandy Faber.
- Sapphire is 23” head to toe and weighs 6 lbs 2 oz
- The material used is vinyl on limbs and head with ¾ joints
- Sapphire’s eyes are cobalt blue with eyelashes placed using clear glue
- The kit includes all clothes, baby blanket, pacifier, and a stuffed animal. Also, there are diaper care instructions and a birth certificate for the kids play
- Babies4U Nursery deal price is $255
Silicone Angel Babies
Shara is a beautiful custom design reborn baby by Silicone Angel Babies.
- You select a hair color and skin tone for her
- Shara is weighted realistically with crushed white glass beads, therefore, Shara will need head support like an infant
- Shara’s body is custom doe suede/cloth with ¾ limbs
- Her size is 19” and wears real newborn clothing
- She comes with a special outfit, receiving blanket, a pacifier, socks, a birth certificate, and a hospital bracelet
- Deal price is set at $350
There are many reborn baby dolls for sale which can be considered as per the choice and the budget.