Comcast owns Xfinity, which is a TV and internet service provider. Comcast started in the 1960s, and since then it has become a popular cable TV provider in the country. In 2010, when Comcast was in the process of merging with NBC, the company decided to rebrand its cable TV section to Xfinity. So now, Comcast is the parent company and the services provided by them are known as Xfinity. This information will help prevent any confusion because, in the section below, we are going to discuss some of the best Comcast Cable TV Packages, now known as Xfinity TV packages.
Xfinity Digital Preferred
This cable TV package from Xfinity costs around $59.99 for the first 12 months, and the user signs a contract for one year. You can watch more than 220 channels with this package, which includes MLB Network, Starz Encore, and NHL Network. It also gives you a choice between numerous “Xfinity on demand” channels, and the best part is that you can watch your favorite shows anytime and anywhere on your choice of device. You can watch channels from this package on a smartphone, a tablet, or your computer.
X1 Preferred Double Play
This Comcast Cable TV package offers a cable TV facility along with an internet subscription. This package will cost around $114.99 per month for the first 12 months, and you will have to sign an agreement for one year. You can enjoy more than 220 digital channels with this package. Along with that, you will get an internet connection with download speeds of up to 150 Mbps as well as free access to millions of Wi-Fi hotspots. The X1 Preferred Double Play package will let you enjoy channels such as NHL Network and Starz Encore, among several others.
Preferred XF Triple Play
This package from Xfinity is a three-in-one connection wherein you get a cable TV connection, an internet connection, and a phone line. This cost of this package is around $119.99 per month for the first 24 months, and you will need to sign a contract for two years. This package also provides 220 digital channels from all the popular networks. Additionally, you will get an internet connection with download speeds of up to 150 Mbps. You will also receive an unlimited talk time and text message package that is valid across the country.
Different Styles And Materials Of Outdoor Furniture That You Should KnowRead more
The modern houses require an elegant patio that can exude eloquence in terms of adding beauty to the entire home environment. The interior decorators have come up with several styles that can do justice to the expansion of the living room. Moreover, they have been able to find sturdy and firm materials that can long last during bad weather conditions.
Classic patio style
The classic outlook can fall behind any style in the era. Generally decorated with heavyweight pieces of furniture made of wood, the style remains ageless always. The small amount of mix-up with cushions and pillows on the wooden seating arrangement can complement the outlook of the house. In addition to the context, the teak outdoor furniture is durable even in the stormy summer nights.
Information on teak
This is known to be one of the strongest wooden materials that are proven to remain intact even in the adverse natural conditions. There is no doubt that teak makes the ideal choice for the outdoor furniture as the pieces of patio furniture do not even require frequent maintenance.
- Extracted from the teak oil, natural teak is efficient for insect and weather resistant. Additionally, fungal decay cannot do much harm to the furniture.
- Generally, the pieces of furniture are seen to turn gray because of the continuous exposure to the sunlight; however, teak does not show any sign of graying even after 50 years.
- Tectona grandis is mainly found in Indonesia and the renowned furniture manufacturers choose to work with this teak because of its premium quality and durability. This is considered to be the most durable and costliest wood to be ever used in the patio furniture for your outdoor space.
- However, the manufacturers may often fool you by making false promises of giving out real teak furniture. The wood may not be Tectona Grandis which can lead you to face monetary loss. If you are looking for buying teak furniture sets, you can visit Amazon to check out the enticing collection from the renowned manufacturers including wholesale teak.
As the name suggests, this style is completely decorated with natural components for catering to the user’s love for outdoor. Apart from teak, Brazilian cherry, Jarrah, and mahogany are other popular wooden materials that are used for making the beautiful pieces of outdoor furniture for the patio area.
This is one of the instances of dense wood that is evidently seen in South America. The longevity and durability have made the material popular in the market as well. Lasting for a long period in the outdoor environment, this can be ideal for the patio furniture.
- As teak is prohibited to some extent and expensive compared to any other wooden material, Brazilian cherry can be a popular substitute for it. Moreover, it can surpass sturdiness of teak and the quality of being water resistant.
- The natural deep red color of the material can add life to the entire outdoor environment. However, you should keep in mind that if the material is left oiled or unfinished for a long period, it can start showing grey or silvery patches.
- Painting is required over the wood as the painting has the ability to offer extra protective layer to fight against the strong UV rays and moisture.
How to take care of wooden furniture
Proper maintenance is required for the wooden outdoor furniture unlike the pieces of patio furniture made of aluminum. If you want to retain the natural wood color, you can put on sealers and oils to cover it up. In order to get rid of stickiness or gumminess, you should proper measures because this can lead to fungal decay.
- You can clean the furniture with a soft bristle brush and mild dishwashing component. Add water and little bit of bleach to get the best the results.
- Cleaning should be done with the products that are made for the outdoor furniture and not for the indoor furniture. This will help the patio or the backyard area beautiful and clean.
- Repainting is needed in every few years for protecting against graying and deterioration of quality.
3 well-known email marketing toolsRead more
Email marketing has become an essential part of a business’s digital marketing campaign. Unlike social media marketing, email marketing allows a business to lend a personal touch in its communication to the potential or the existing customers. Email marketing tools help a business send out autoresponders and newsletters to their subscribers and customers. Below are some of the most-used email marketing tools available online right now.
This is one of the easiest email marketing tools. The user interface (UI) is well designed, and it can be easily used by beginners to build a good email marketing campaign. One of the significant features of this tool is that it offers a 100% free account. Another significant feature is that MailChimp can be integrated with other marketing tools and social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, Hubspot, and so on. MailChimp allows you to send autoresponders and newsletters to your clients and customers. It has two payment plans—monthly subscriptions and pay-as-you-go plans.
With monthly subscriptions starting at around $9, ActiveCampaign is one of the most affordable email marketing tools. It is rich with features and has a customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage leads and automation tools to turn the leads into customers. With ActiveCampaign, you can automatically create a targeted campaign based upon consumer behavior. The automation tools let you send pre-built, as well as conditional content emails to consumers and subscribers. This email marketing tool has a Zapier integration that allows you to connect the tool to other services like Salesforce, QuoteRoller, LeadFormly, Xero, Acuity Scheduling, Calendly, GotoWebinar, and Evernote.
Affordability and ease-of-use are two of the most notable features of this email marketing tool. While other services may charge more as your list of subscribers grow, GetResponse is known to keep subscription charges stable irrespective of the size of the list. With more than 500 well-designed email templates, GetResponse makes it easy to create newsletter and autoresponders, whether you are an expert or novice. These templates have been designed to be compatible also with mobile devices. One of the most significant features of GetResponse is the application program interface (API) that allows you to perform the custom integration. This is in addition to the off-the-shelf integration available with Salesforce, WordPress, Zendesk, Shopify, and PayPal.