Urinary incontinence is a medical problem that refers to the loss of (or poor) bladder control. Women with reduced urinary bladder control can experience loss of urine during physical activities or have the sudden urge to urinate.
Urinary incontinence can occur for many reasons.
- When the brain sends weak signals to the bladder, it can cause urinary bladder control problems.
- If the bladder muscles do not work properly, urinary incontinence can occur.
- At times, both the above reasons can occur together to cause urinary incontinence.
- Congenital disabilities in the urinary tract
- Hereditary reasons
- Childbirth (causes weakening of the pelvic muscles)
- Pregnancy (excess pressure on the bladder from the uterine wall)
- Neurological problems (stroke, spinal injuries)
- Pelvic organ prolapse (causes sagging or shifting of bladder from its position)
To diagnose urinary incontinence, your doctor may conduct a physical exam, ask about your medical history and order some tests.
- The physical examinations may include pelvic or rectal exams to test muscle strength or stool obstruction.
- To understand your medical history, the doctor may ask about your diet, medication use and incidents of accidental urine loss.
- Urinalysis is a test to check for proteins or blood in the urine. It can help the doctor identify the real cause of urinary incontinence or any urinary bladder control problem.
- Urodynamic tests help to assess the health of the urinary system and muscles.
- Blood tests can reveal information about chemical imbalances or kidney problems in the body.
Treatment options for urinary incontinence can include medication and lifestyle modifications.
- The doctor may prescribe medicines to treat the underlying cause of urinary bladder control problems such as urinary tract infections and injuries.
- Lifestyle and dietary changes such as consuming more fibre and less caffeine and acidic foods; weight management, proper hydration are healthy habits to adopt for good bladder health.
- Kegel exercises that promote strong pelvic muscles can also treat and even help to prevent urinary incontinence.
Urinary incontinence can cause a lot of discomfort to women. But with timely medical help, it is treatable.
Knowing how and where to look for Nokia 105Read more
Nokia 105 is one of the best options available for unlimited wallet allowance as well as for those looking for a beefed up phone which has immense battery backup.
The one thing to steer clear of is authentic copies of Nokia 105 that have come to dominate the market lately. Additionally, those looking to buy Nokia 105 phones on a reseller deal will have to be extra careful.
Here are the top hacks for helping you choose the best Nokia 105 on a reseller deal-
- Look for the original warranty card
This might sound far-fetched, but then again once you look for it, your are bound to find it. Warranty card helps you get the best of repair services as well as low-cost services when it comes to any refurbishment on the Nokia 105.
- Check for authenticity
Make sure the original Nokia logo is present and that the key functions are all exactly on the same interface pattern as the original model. Ensure that you do not skip checking the authenticity.
- Make sure you check the battery
The battery has always been one of the best parts of Nokia 105, and you will not like to lose out on its sheen. Make sure you choose the Nokia 105 with the real original battery in place as well as check for the charging speed and charging authenticity.
Armed with these tricks, you can go ahead and purchase the Nokia model. Make sure you shop from an authorized reseller or in case you’re buying from an individual, that the original papers are in place.
Check out the top specifications of the latest Nokia model –
Latest style island keymap
Separated keys ensuring greater usability
Strong polycarbonate shell
Basic headphone jack
Enhanced 1.8″ QQVGA display
Dual SIM/Single SIM
Nokia Series 30+ platform for software
800 mAh2 battery
Available in white, black and blue
Dimensions 112.0 x 49.5 x 14.4mm
GSM 900/1800 (EU network)
850/1900 (US network)
The Nokia 105 and the Nokia 105 Dual SIM series, have been launched by the Finnish giant for developing markets. These mobiles are now manufactured by HMD Global, before which they were manufactured by Microsoft Mobile.
In case you want to make a buy, rush to any online store that sells these Nokia models.
- Look for the original warranty card
Safety and reliability suited up in Honda CivicRead more
Although cars are picked mainly for their performance, a family drive definitely requires a car that is not just reliable and user-friendly but also safe for commute whether it is the city roads or the highway. The Honda Civic has been awarded as the 2017 Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety since Honda has provided the safety sensing features as a standard installation in the Honda Civic series while other car manufacturers charge an exuberant additional cost for the same features. The Honda Civic has been a steady top-seller in the compact cars category daily due to its fuel efficiency, upscale interiors, and the safety parameters.
Crash tests conducted periodically on the Honda Civic has shown that both its usual sedan and newly launched sporty hatchback editions would be rated a full five stars in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s three crash tests (frontal, side, and rollover). The Civic had passed through all the mandatory safety criteria, the car was also noted as effectively well-equipped with crash avoidance and mitigation equipment. The safety features included in all the Honda Civic variants are – Driver/passenger/rear/side air bags, passenger air bag on/off switch, rear/side head and rear body airbags, 4-wheel ABS, ABS, 4-wheel disc/drum brakes, brake assist, electronic stability control, auto-on headlights, daytime running lights, child safety locks, integrated turning signal mirrors, night vision, adjustable pedals, rollover protection system, front/rear tow hooks, traction control, emergency trunk release, blind spot mirror, Auto-leveling headlights, and lane departure warning.
Although the concept of driver assistance and active safety features are new technological trials in the compact car class and these systems have been highly criticized for their efficiency, the Honda Civic has made these sensing safety features as its most notable development in the world of safe and collision-free driving, thereby boosting driver’s confidence levels. With the car equipped with protective lane driving and collision warning systems, a driver can navigate thoroughly and at ease when in traffic or on highways when cruising at high speeds. Most importantly, these features equip the car for minimal chances of rash driving or accidents through the use of cruise control which immediately warns a driver when he/she drifts of the lane is about to collide. Although a good and experienced driver would argue that these features are not effective, there is always the added advantage of making a person’s driving fool proof by providing technological aid with any level of experience in driving can never warn a driver in terms of the collision.