The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 definitely deserves to earn the title of Pickup of the Year for three simple reasons: powertrain, towing capacity, and advanced technology. A few subtle changes done to the Silverado 2019 has resulted in Chevrolet introducing a supreme workhorse in the heavy hauling market. Multiple engine options, trim variants, and customization make it a pickup worth the price tag.
Let us explore what all the Silverado has to offer in 2020.
When it comes to power, the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 really ups the ante this time with multiple engine options. Right from the highly fuel-efficient Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel to the more powerful 6.2L V8, you can pick a powertrain of your choice depending on your load requirements. Most trim variants feature multiple engines that you can select and confirm for the build. Choose the right motor and you’ve got yourself a sweet ride to haul heavy loads running cross country. The dynamic fuel management system helps you save dollars on the gallon, making the Silverado a popular choice among pickup trucks.
One of the major changes done to improve the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the increase of the payload and towing capabilities. And the biggest engine block, the 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 engine, does a stellar job of managing a 2250 lbs.-payload on the truck bed or trailering 13400 lbs. for long distances. While doing this, the pickup still maintains a healthy fuel economy.
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 offers eight trim variants. The High Country trim is a great choice for rough terrain and uphill driving with an improved and externally-enhanced chassis. The LTZ is a premium variant that shines (literally) with a beautiful chrome finish and aluminum wheels. The LT Trail Boss is an excellent off-road driving variant that can tackle the terrain and handle the weather elements. The RST is a street show stopper with a beautiful design and color scheme. For a classic look and drive, the LT is one of the popular and standard choices among trims. When you are serious about your hauling needs, customization is key, and that is exactly what the Custom Trail Boss offers. The base custom option is also a better improvement on the original Silverado 1500. Finally, the Silverado Work Truck is your best urban drive option.
The central control dashboard controls all the electronics and peripherals attached to the infotainment system. Among notable features are the in-vehicle trailering system, trailering tech, and the myChevrolet Mobile app that can be synced to the entire system. You can monitor your trailer on the go without the need to stop and check tire pressure, battery, and vital electrical connections. All the information is available in real-time on-screen inside the air-conditioned cab. The high-tech trailer features also offer assists while driving to improve trailer traction and control. Best of all, access updated pickup and trailer info at all times using the smartphone application.
Different Styles And Materials Of Outdoor Furniture That You Should KnowRead more
The modern houses require an elegant patio that can exude eloquence in terms of adding beauty to the entire home environment. The interior decorators have come up with several styles that can do justice to the expansion of the living room. Moreover, they have been able to find sturdy and firm materials that can long last during bad weather conditions.
Classic patio style
The classic outlook can fall behind any style in the era. Generally decorated with heavyweight pieces of furniture made of wood, the style remains ageless always. The small amount of mix-up with cushions and pillows on the wooden seating arrangement can complement the outlook of the house. In addition to the context, the teak outdoor furniture is durable even in the stormy summer nights.
Information on teak
This is known to be one of the strongest wooden materials that are proven to remain intact even in the adverse natural conditions. There is no doubt that teak makes the ideal choice for the outdoor furniture as the pieces of patio furniture do not even require frequent maintenance.
- Extracted from the teak oil, natural teak is efficient for insect and weather resistant. Additionally, fungal decay cannot do much harm to the furniture.
- Generally, the pieces of furniture are seen to turn gray because of the continuous exposure to the sunlight; however, teak does not show any sign of graying even after 50 years.
- Tectona grandis is mainly found in Indonesia and the renowned furniture manufacturers choose to work with this teak because of its premium quality and durability. This is considered to be the most durable and costliest wood to be ever used in the patio furniture for your outdoor space.
- However, the manufacturers may often fool you by making false promises of giving out real teak furniture. The wood may not be Tectona Grandis which can lead you to face monetary loss. If you are looking for buying teak furniture sets, you can visit Amazon to check out the enticing collection from the renowned manufacturers including wholesale teak.
As the name suggests, this style is completely decorated with natural components for catering to the user’s love for outdoor. Apart from teak, Brazilian cherry, Jarrah, and mahogany are other popular wooden materials that are used for making the beautiful pieces of outdoor furniture for the patio area.
This is one of the instances of dense wood that is evidently seen in South America. The longevity and durability have made the material popular in the market as well. Lasting for a long period in the outdoor environment, this can be ideal for the patio furniture.
- As teak is prohibited to some extent and expensive compared to any other wooden material, Brazilian cherry can be a popular substitute for it. Moreover, it can surpass sturdiness of teak and the quality of being water resistant.
- The natural deep red color of the material can add life to the entire outdoor environment. However, you should keep in mind that if the material is left oiled or unfinished for a long period, it can start showing grey or silvery patches.
- Painting is required over the wood as the painting has the ability to offer extra protective layer to fight against the strong UV rays and moisture.
How to take care of wooden furniture
Proper maintenance is required for the wooden outdoor furniture unlike the pieces of patio furniture made of aluminum. If you want to retain the natural wood color, you can put on sealers and oils to cover it up. In order to get rid of stickiness or gumminess, you should proper measures because this can lead to fungal decay.
- You can clean the furniture with a soft bristle brush and mild dishwashing component. Add water and little bit of bleach to get the best the results.
- Cleaning should be done with the products that are made for the outdoor furniture and not for the indoor furniture. This will help the patio or the backyard area beautiful and clean.
- Repainting is needed in every few years for protecting against graying and deterioration of quality.
3 well-known email marketing toolsRead more
Email marketing has become an essential part of a business’s digital marketing campaign. Unlike social media marketing, email marketing allows a business to lend a personal touch in its communication to the potential or the existing customers. Email marketing tools help a business send out autoresponders and newsletters to their subscribers and customers. Below are some of the most-used email marketing tools available online right now.
This is one of the easiest email marketing tools. The user interface (UI) is well designed, and it can be easily used by beginners to build a good email marketing campaign. One of the significant features of this tool is that it offers a 100% free account. Another significant feature is that MailChimp can be integrated with other marketing tools and social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, Hubspot, and so on. MailChimp allows you to send autoresponders and newsletters to your clients and customers. It has two payment plans—monthly subscriptions and pay-as-you-go plans.
With monthly subscriptions starting at around $9, ActiveCampaign is one of the most affordable email marketing tools. It is rich with features and has a customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage leads and automation tools to turn the leads into customers. With ActiveCampaign, you can automatically create a targeted campaign based upon consumer behavior. The automation tools let you send pre-built, as well as conditional content emails to consumers and subscribers. This email marketing tool has a Zapier integration that allows you to connect the tool to other services like Salesforce, QuoteRoller, LeadFormly, Xero, Acuity Scheduling, Calendly, GotoWebinar, and Evernote.
Affordability and ease-of-use are two of the most notable features of this email marketing tool. While other services may charge more as your list of subscribers grow, GetResponse is known to keep subscription charges stable irrespective of the size of the list. With more than 500 well-designed email templates, GetResponse makes it easy to create newsletter and autoresponders, whether you are an expert or novice. These templates have been designed to be compatible also with mobile devices. One of the most significant features of GetResponse is the application program interface (API) that allows you to perform the custom integration. This is in addition to the off-the-shelf integration available with Salesforce, WordPress, Zendesk, Shopify, and PayPal.