The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 definitely deserves to earn the title of Pickup of the Year for three simple reasons: powertrain, towing capacity, and advanced technology. A few subtle changes done to the Silverado 2019 has resulted in Chevrolet introducing a supreme workhorse in the heavy hauling market. Multiple engine options, trim variants, and customization make it a pickup worth the price tag.
Let us explore what all the Silverado has to offer in 2020.
When it comes to power, the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 really ups the ante this time with multiple engine options. Right from the highly fuel-efficient Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel to the more powerful 6.2L V8, you can pick a powertrain of your choice depending on your load requirements. Most trim variants feature multiple engines that you can select and confirm for the build. Choose the right motor and you’ve got yourself a sweet ride to haul heavy loads running cross country. The dynamic fuel management system helps you save dollars on the gallon, making the Silverado a popular choice among pickup trucks.
One of the major changes done to improve the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the increase of the payload and towing capabilities. And the biggest engine block, the 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 engine, does a stellar job of managing a 2250 lbs.-payload on the truck bed or trailering 13400 lbs. for long distances. While doing this, the pickup still maintains a healthy fuel economy.
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 offers eight trim variants. The High Country trim is a great choice for rough terrain and uphill driving with an improved and externally-enhanced chassis. The LTZ is a premium variant that shines (literally) with a beautiful chrome finish and aluminum wheels. The LT Trail Boss is an excellent off-road driving variant that can tackle the terrain and handle the weather elements. The RST is a street show stopper with a beautiful design and color scheme. For a classic look and drive, the LT is one of the popular and standard choices among trims. When you are serious about your hauling needs, customization is key, and that is exactly what the Custom Trail Boss offers. The base custom option is also a better improvement on the original Silverado 1500. Finally, the Silverado Work Truck is your best urban drive option.
The central control dashboard controls all the electronics and peripherals attached to the infotainment system. Among notable features are the in-vehicle trailering system, trailering tech, and the myChevrolet Mobile app that can be synced to the entire system. You can monitor your trailer on the go without the need to stop and check tire pressure, battery, and vital electrical connections. All the information is available in real-time on-screen inside the air-conditioned cab. The high-tech trailer features also offer assists while driving to improve trailer traction and control. Best of all, access updated pickup and trailer info at all times using the smartphone application.
Buying small kitchen appliances from CostcoRead more
Costco is a great place to buy appliances. They carry a good selection of electronics, home appliances, and kitchen gadgets. But is Costco the place to shop for small kitchen appliances when there are countless retail and web stores carrying the same products? Let us find out.
Costco is known for its discounts. The reason its customers pay for their annual membership is that shopping at Costco helps them save money. This is despite their membership payments, which can range from $55 to $110.
- If you want to buy new kitchen appliances, it can be worth your while to check the deals at Costco. Generally, Costco stores do not carry all the brands of electronics and appliances. But whatever they carry comes with great discount deals.
- If you have a brand in mind for your small kitchen appliance, Costco is probably the best place to buy it. For instance, if you wish to purchase a Costco Ninja blender, you can get this premium product at the lowest price possible in the market. To verify, you can compare the prices of your preferred brands at online and brick-and-mortar stores. Once you are sure that Costco offers the best prices on small kitchen appliances, you can benefit from the store’s discount deals.
Buying small kitchen appliances from Costco can mean benefiting from other offers and services also.
- Costco offers extended warranty on many appliances. So, if you purchase a Costco Ninja blender and there is an offer of extended warranty on it, you get extra peace of mind when using your appliance.
- At Costco, appliance shopping can be rewarding not only in terms of discounts but also satisfaction. There are trained and skilled salespeople at Costco stores to guide customers to make the best decisions about appliance purchases. After all, you don’t keep buying new kitchen appliance for the same application every few months until it has broken or stopped functioning properly. A good quality kitchen appliance can cost a lot of money. Therefore, it helps to get proper assistance from sales personnel at these stores. So, if you are buying a Costco Ninja blender, you can compare all models of Ninja blenders and also with other brands to make your buying choice. This way, you can easily see what you are paying for. For instance, you can confirm if the small jars with the blender is worth the product price or not.
- You can also easily avail appliance repair services at Costco. Members can avail discounts on repair parts and services. This is a major benefit of buying from Costco as repairs for kitchen appliances can often cost a great deal and, at times, not even worth it.
So, whether you are buying a small item like a Costco Ninja blender or a big kitchen appliance like a refrigerator, it can be beneficial for you to shop from a Costco warehouse.
Easy ways to keep your blood glucose in controlRead more
In order to lead a healthy life, it is essential that one must maintain a blood glucose level that is always in control. Blood glucose is a type of sugar that is essential to keep you body energetic; however, too much or too less can cause harm. High blood glucose comes with various threats attached to your kidneys, eyes, nerves, etc.
Keeping blood glucose levels consistent and in control can be a task, especially with the lifestyle changes that one goes through in today’s time. Hormonal changes in women too can cause glucose levels to fluctuate. Although appropriate medication and advice from your physician is essential, here are a few daily self-care steps that will contribute in keeping your glucose levels on par with your active lifestyle.
Follow a healthy diet plan – This is the most important factor that will impact the glucose levels in your body. As the old saying goes “You are what you eat,” it also implies to blood glucose control. Ensure that you eat all your meals on time. Many people are into the habit of skipping breakfast, this can only push your glucose levels to highs. Skipping a meal comes with the threat of your blood glucose falling lower too, especially if you under medication or take insulin injections.
Go easy on those carbs – Carbohydrates are condemned for being the food nutrient that affects blood glucose levels the most. It is necessary to limit the intake of food such as white rice, pumpkin, white bread, etc. that are very high in carbohydrates.
Regular Exercise – Exercising is crucial, it only aids in a better functioning of every organ of your body. Activities such as swimming, walking, cycling, etc. help your body to efficiently process food. Try to sneak in small walks wherever you can, maybe during the lunch break at office. Make exercise a part of your day, even if it means a few minutes.
Quality sleep is a must – Sleeping for fewer hours or disrupted and poor sleep patterns can do more harm than you can comprehend. Hormone functioning becomes poor and insulin sensitivity is decreased. Sleeping for enough hours is essential, but this does not account for over sleeping. Either ways, irregular sleeping patterns can affect the level of blood glucose in your body.
Boost drinking water levels – Say goodbye to unhealthy sugar loaded beverages and hello to plenty of drinking water. It is necessary to keep the body well hydrated, especially since the increased glucose causes frequent urination. Water aids in keeping your body well hydrated.