In this day and age, many surgeons perform male enhancement surgeries for cosmetic purposes. But there is also a view that such surgeries must only be conducted to treat medical problems such as erectile dysfunction.
The need for male enhancement surgery
Men with severe erectile dysfunction can improve the condition with the help of surgery. However, surgery for penis enlargement for purely cosmetic reasons can be a bit controversial.
Here are some finer points –
- Cosmetic male enhancement surgeries are legal. With surgery, men can increase the girth of their penis and to some extent even the length. If you want to undergo the same and have the money for the surgery, it is not impossible to find licensed cosmetic doctors to perform the surgery.
- In medical terms, a penis is considered small only when shorter than 3 inches when erect. If you think the size of your penis is adversely affecting your sexual life, you can consult a doctor about surgical options.
- If your sexual health is affected because of other medical reasons, surgery won’t help the matter. Excess weight and heart problems can affect sexual performance. Your doctor can recommend safe non-surgical ways to improve your health and ultimately treat any sexual dysfunction.
- There are different types of male enhancement surgeries. Side effects, complications, costs and recovery time for each may differ. Recovery time for fat transfer surgery is one day. For this, fat from one part of a body is taken and placed around the penis. Other operations such as the ligament release can be more complicated to do. It requires releasing the penis ligaments and putting weights on the penis. Another surgical process uses tissues to increases penis width. If done well, chances of infections or hormonal problems from these surgeries are minimal.
- Even though popular, male enhancement surgeries may still not be entirely safe. For instance, with fat transfer, there is a risk of fat getting reabsorbed in the body and making the penis look curvy.
Talk to your doctor about best male enhancement treatment for you. Your doctor can recommend the best male enhancement procedure as per your health needs.
Tips to keep your powerchair or electric scooter up and running for longRead more
Both powerchairs and electric scooters receive power from batteries to keep them running. It is a good practice to leave them for overnight charging to use them the following day. Even though powerchairs and electric scooters are built keeping the long rugged usage in mind, maintenance plays an important role to keep them in their best shape and in-service for a long period.
Like other equipment, these battery-powered vehicles come with a user manual, highlighting all the important maintenance points. You can learn a lot about your ride’s condition through the sounds it makes. Following are some important maintenance tips that will keep your mobility device up and running for a long time:
Being an electrically powered vehicle, both powerchair and electric scooter produce some kind of mechanical and electrical sounds. These sounds are natural, which result because of an under-the-hood mechanism. Take notice of any unusual kind of sounds or noises made by the vehicle and contact the service provider in case you are not able to seek out and resolve the problem yourself.
Keep it dry
Every battery-powered equipment needs to be kept away from moisture. As the presence of water can result in corrosion of the electric parts, keep your electric scooter or powerchair dry at all times. Keep a clean piece of cloth in the back pocket of your ride to wipe off any water spills and splashes that accidentally splatters on it. You can use protective covers and shrouds to safeguard the vehicle against unnecessary water spills.
Check tires regularly
Tires are an essential part of a vehicle. Without them, a vehicle cannot get anywhere. Therefore, it is necessary to keep a regular check on them. Blowouts are common, so you need to keep one or two spare tires at home. An extra inner tube might also come handy in the worst-case scenario. You must take care of tires, depending on their built. While solid tires need to be inspected regularly for tread wear and tear, pneumatic tires are required to be kept under close watch for a drop in pressure.
Drain new batteries and give them a full charge
Most battery-powered equipment comes with batteries having about half of the maximum charge capacity. Before charging the batteries to their fullest, exhaust them completely and then charge them fully. As batteries in consideration are deep-cycle batteries, a full charge is required to take full advantage of their peak charging range.
Charge regularly at night
Whether you drain the batteries completely or barely use them during the day, you ought to fully charge them at night. Regular charging helps batteries to deliver a longer in-service time.
Keep the battery depletion level below 80 percent
Avoiding battery depletion above 80 percent prolongs their life. Complete draining of batteries forces them to lose their power quickly. Batteries that are completely drained on a regular basis, needs replacement almost once in a year.
Here’s why employee engagement and its platforms are the need of the hourRead more
Employee engagement is essential as it ensures that your employees are happy and satisfied. If you’re wondering why you should care about the happiness of your employees, we have the answer.
An average employee spends the majority of their time at work rather than at home. So, if an employee is unhappy with work, you can rest assured that the company will suffer. But if an employee is happy, they will work with passion, enthusiasm and will be dedicated and engaged with their work and we’ve already seen where that will take us.
But, if you’re still not convinced about the importance of employee engagement and still think of it as some modern corporate buzzword, here are some benefits that should completely change your mind:
- Retainment rates are higher
Were you aware that almost a quarter of the employees at any organization are at high risk of moving out? Let’s not forget that among these would be highly talented people who would work wonders if they stuck around.
- Eliminates the cost of hiring and training
Now, once those people have quit, you’ll need to rehire people. This means you will have to invest in not just hiring but also training a whole new set of people. Also, let’s not mention the disgruntled employees who are now over-pressured with extra work.
- Full workforce at hand
Having a full workforce at hand has major benefits. Say someone on your team is sick and takes an off, having a full team means work can be handed off to another team member but if you’re already functioning at half power, you may soon be having an overworked and unhappy team.
- Improved productivity rates
Well, if your team is at full strength and working like a well oiled cog in a machine, there’s absolutely no doubt to the fact that you’ll be hitting your targets and achieving high levels of productivity.
- Productivity breeds profitability
If your work is getting done on time, you know you’ll be making profits.
How do you keep the employees engaged?
Well, there are many ways to do so but since we live in the age of the Internet, you can implement an employee engagement platform. Each employee engagement platform has their own style but a majority of them take on certain things such as daily feedback, company updates, shining the light on spotlights and so on.
So, ensure you don’t take your employees for granted and ensure that they are happy and engaged!
- Retainment rates are higher